17 lbs gone in 16 days but....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

17 lbs gone in 16 days but....

WackyRadish
I having been reading for the last couple of weeks and have decided to join in the conversation.

I'm 16 days in from the first injection and have lost 17 pounds. With the exception of yesterday, I have been feeling fine. (I was so hungry all day yesterday that I almost passed out but stuck it out and survived).

My trouble is that I don't see from where the 17 pounds came off.. as I am writing this, my same jeans are cutting into my midsection as they always have. I didn't take measurements as I figured it would be enough to see the difference in my clothes.. unfortunately, there isn't any.

Before this diet, I lost almost a hundred pounds on my own (having since gained 40 back in the last 2 years) and always noticed in my clothing the pounds falling off.

I'm not going to quit or anything like that, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

Any thoughts?
Back at the game of losing weight, yet again
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 17 lbs gone in 16 days but....

TheChicsporadic
result on pounds and inches really vary from person to person. Some loses pounds quickly but not seeing changes on inches but before the end of the course, they see a tremendous changes in the "...while others was just about same time as the pounds drop off. Don't worry, it'll change that's for sure
Reply | Threaded
|

WackyRadish
This post was updated on .
Thank you for your reply! I sure hope it ends up that way..

Down 20 lbs as of this morning!! Yay!
Reply | Threaded
|

debbiersc
Hi ---  you mentioned doing the injections ...  I just bought (2) vials of 5,000iu along with appropriate 40day mixing kit.  The videos on mixing are great and it seems easy to mix the 5,000iu for the first 20days and then repeat for the last 20days.  My question is ...  how much do I inject and where is the best place to inject?  Your thoughts will be appreciated.

Reply | Threaded
|

WackyRadish
My BF is actually preparing my injections for me.. I believe it's 30 cc's per syringe. I've been injecting in the same spot on my upper right butt check every dead (seems to have no sensation there.. tried upper thigh and regretting it!) in front of a mirror. Have a light bruise there now but it doesn't hurt. You'll get the hang of the injections pretty quickly- just go in slow, depress the syringe as slow as you can and then remove the syringe slowly. this will cut down on any blood/hcg mix leaking back out..
Hope this helps!