classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3 days without loose any pound!

carobm
Hi Guys,
I started the hcg diet with 173 pound and after 6 days I went down to 165 ponds! is amazin...but now I been stuck in 165 pound for 3 days!!!!! any idea why???, i been follow the diet 100% and no cheeting at all!, drinking 3 lts of water per day......any suggestion whay?
today i went for a run 20 minutes to see if there ia any diference.....but i felt dizzy....
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 3 days without loose any pound!

TheChicsporadic
Hi carobm, the stall could be due to water weight not because of drinking too much. I read from Simeons protocol that our body will try to retain the water to fill up the emptied cells due to freeing and eliminating the stored fat. Since water is heavier than fat, hence, a stall is read on the scale. Just continue drinking water and it will be flushed out again in no time. You may also try the quick fix for plateau which is "apple" or "steak" day. Maximum of 6 apples for that particular day that you are trying to break a plateau. Steak day is a large chunk of steak paired with tomato during dinner. Exercising on the low calorie stage specially if you are doing the 500 cal is not recommended so advised by Dr. Simeons in his manuscript. Hope this helps.
Reply | Threaded
|

carobm
Thanks so much for your answer!!!!!...i will keep  drinking water! and tomorrow will do the apple day!, thanks for taking your time and help me!....I must to said i was getting disapointed! but now I very strong again!
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
In reply to this post by carobm
Just be patient  everything goes good believe me you startl ose weight if you don`t start start to read this http://platinumbodyperformance.com/hcg-diet-store and order some product to fast your lose