classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A few questions

tinker0909
Hello ALL!
      I just recieved my HCG drops and will be starting next week. However, I wanted to know if I should take any vitamins with this? I would like to but I haven't read about it anywhere.  Also, a buddy would be nice  This site is vey informative and i intend to keep  following it...just need a few pointers. i did read pounds and inches .

-Danielle
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: A few questions

TheChicsporadic
Hi Danielle,

Most of us did take vitamins, specially B12-for energy, Potassium supplement- muscle cramps, magnesium - for constipation, or whatever vitamins you're currently taking as long it does not contain sugar.  Good luck on your hcg journey and do keep us posted. We are here to back you up!
Reply | Threaded
|

tinker0909
Thank you so much! Appreciate the encouragement... Question... In pounds and inches it says one Melba toast I bought them yesterday the they are the round ones, the serving size is 4 is that my one!? Or is it just one single toast? Lol just trying to get this all squared away before I start lol...
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
It sounds like you got the snack stuff.     I always get the actual toast which is oblong shaped.    I only eat 1 as per the protocol.     I beleive the caloric intake is very different in the snacks vs. the toast.
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by tinker0909
This is what I got, not where I got it from but same label: http://www.oldlondonfoods.com/melba_toast.php...when I shop for P2 foods, it took me several hours to buy the ones listed on my paper but ended up getting only a few. This toast they've only a few stocks as I was told so I bought more, but it was only wheat and classic...not everything on that website was available back then.
Reply | Threaded
|

tinker0909
In reply to this post by From14to4
Hi! So did i get the right melba snacks or not? a little confusing!is there a way for me to find out for sure?
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
I am pretty sure you did get the right one as long as the label says Melba toast?! By the way, you are only to eat one of those ...and I just realized the link I posted wasn't working sorry about that