classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Advice needed

GINNY
Good Morning,

I am on day 27 and have experienced a really tough week.  No only did I not loose for two days but I have now gained 750 grms in the next two days.

I received my new drop (2 batch on day 21 and started on them that night)

I have attached my progress chart that I keep daily.

I would be most appreciative of your help, it is deflating having this happen but I am staying positive.

I have not cheated.  I have been excellent on this.  On day 23 I started to walk doing about 30 mins brisk walk.  That went well, on day 25 I went to the gym and did a half hour work out on weights and cardio, not intense but not lazy either.  I had not exercised on the program until then.

My thoughts are as follows:  Keep doing what I am doing keep up water, take our grissini sticks, add in grapefruit  and second fruit each day, take out schallots and garlic (fresh) from meals.  Remove Messels fat free concentrate stock from meals.  Go back to basics without grissini sticks.   Look forward to your thoughts

I thank you sincerely for your time, I really love advice from someone who understands first hand.

Jeanie Nagle
Gold Coast
Australia

PROGRESS EXCELL AND DAILY ROUTINE.xlsx (56K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Advice needed

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi GINNY -

First off, congratulations on your success thus far, you have been doing amazingly well.

But sometimes with the drops, mainly the homeopathic ones, weight loss can slow down or stop after you get past the first 2 or 3 weeks. The drops are usually best for doing shorter rounds if you aren't using the Prescription grade HCG. Unless you think you might be getting close to your target weight. Your body won't usually let you lose more than you should with the HCG Diet.

I would try your plan for a few days and see what happens. If your weight loss doesn't pick back up you want to consider moving to maintenance and starting a second round ... The wait will be 6 weeks for Pharmaceutical HCG and 3 weeks for Homeopathic.

Good luck and keep us up to date on your journey.
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Finn Felton
In reply to this post by GINNY
You're doing good so far.  Try maintaining the same pace. Sometimes, a little weight gain can be noticed but it doesn't mean you have actually started gaining weight instead of losing it. Keep following the same diet for more couple of days and let's see.
The world's most expensive coffee of all - Kopi Luwak
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
In reply to this post by GINNY
I went 4 a week and didn't loose any pounds but I did loose inches. Although I only lost 20 pounds on the first round, 40 days. But i am doing good now. so the scale is not always the only way to tell. LOVE HCG
Reply | Threaded
|

Finn Felton
It is good that you have tried this method but there is one thing when you are trying to loss weight then you must know that the results are slow to be evident.

The world's most expensive coffee of all - Kopi Luwak
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
Couldn't agree more with you Finn.
Reply | Threaded
|

denniscanntton
In reply to this post by KattyS
It's Nice progress. be continue you can getting result fast. keep it up and continue to working with this process.

water softener