classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

After 1 year

rlb0739
Hi,

I did completed phase three almost exactly a year ago.  I lost 20 pounds, which was my goal.  I had no problem controlling my weight through diet, but now that doesn't seem to be working.   I can gain three or four pounds in a day, but not really be able to lose it as quickly as before. Also, my weight is now sensitive to things it wasn't before.  I've tried an apple day and did lose a a couple of pounds, only to gain it back the next day after being really careful about what I ate and eating fewer calories than I should.  I am considering a steak day, to see if that helps.   I called the company that I purchased the HCG drops from and they said I could start again and lose a bit more than I need to and that way it won't matter if I gain a few pounds over.

Has anyone else had this experience? And if so, what did you do?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: After 1 year

sarahjune35
I haven't been off it that long, but I would say you should do a steak day. Apple days are really only for phase 2. Then follow that steak day up with a couple of high protein days (no fruit, starch, or dairy besides heavy whipping cream) and it should come off easier. Hope this helps!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: After 1 year

KattyS
In reply to this post by rlb0739
I agree with Sarahjune. You can do a steak or cheese day.