classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Any experience with Celeste hgc?

Kassondra
Hello!
I am about to start the HCG diet for the first time, as soon as my drops come in.  I got interested in the diet after a guy I work with had great success on it.  At first I was put off by how radical it is, but everything I've read states that if you adhere to the rules, you will be successful.  I decided to try to find real HCG on the internet.  After milling through tons of gimic websites and learning that homeopathic is what they are selling, I stumbled upon this one.

www.pure202forhealth.com/hcg.htm

I was not fond of their website, and all the time spent going on an on about how everything else is fake and theirs is real, yadda yadda.  Anyway I bought 2 2 oz bottles for around $80.00.  I hope I haven't thrown my money out the window.  Does anyone have any experience using thier product?  

On a side note- I am a 27 year old female.  I have struggled with my weight for the past couple of years since getting out of the Army.  We did mandatory physical exercise every working day.  I have a lot of trouble finding the motivation to go do it on my own now.  I eat fairly healthy, but the pounds have crept up slowly anyway.  I weighed myself today for the first time in months and discovered that I weight 183 pounds.  According to an online thing I found, I should weigh 135.  I am almost 50 pounds overweight and I'm tired of it.  So here I am.  I'm glad to have found this website.  I look forward to learning more about all of this, making some new friends and succeeding!  
Kassondra
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Any experience with Celeste hgc?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Kassondra -

It's a pleasure to meet you.

I don't know too much about that website, but you can test it to see if it's real by using a home pregnancy test. Just drop a little on the test strip and if it comes back positive it's real, if it doesn't, get your money back if you can.

If it is negative, just go to the HCG 411 Store where you can order some real HCG along with a mixing kit, and mix it yourself.

I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Kassondra
Well it tested negative, surprise surprise.  I called them and the lady who answered the phone was kind of snippy with me when I asked her why it tested negative.  She said it didn't have enough in it to turn a test positive.  Umm... Okay.  

I've lost 7.4 pounds since the beginning of phase two, three days.  I was worried that I was losing muscle and good fat though, so I got an Rx for sublingual HCG from a clinic today.  I went straight from the drops to the pellet.  I'll let you know how that turns out.  

As for Celeste Pure HCG, not a fan now.  Bad customer service was the nail in the coffin.  

BTW thank you so much for all the work you put into this site.  It's great!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Kassondra,

Sorry you wasted your money, but I'm glad you made the switch - I know your going to do great.

I'm glad you're a fan of the sight, thank you.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

beckjackmal
In reply to this post by Kassondra
Wish I had seen your post before I ordered from this woman.   She has not responded to phone calls, nor 2 facebook messages, so today I slam her on her facebook page.  I tried being patient but now it's been a week and no response.   DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WOMAN EVEN THOUGH HER WEBSITE SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S AN HONEST PERSON.   I was really hungry on her drops and so tried a pregnancy test strip, came back negative.   I was doing better on some of the homeopathic drops so switched to those.   Now, I find the link from Brian on this forum and will order from that link.  I'm just so frustrated.  Ready to go off the diet until I get everything I need then will start again.   Guessing I should wait a couple of weeks or can I just start all over as soon as I get the new drops?    
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey there beckjackmal -

I will usually take a couple of weeks to get the HCG and mixing kit. So if you go off of the diet now, you would be okay to start the Pharmaceutical Drops when they arrive.

In case you need it, here is a link to an article that I wrote about mixing the drops http://www.hcg411.info/2010/11/how-to-mix-sublingual-hcg-drops.html

I wish you the best of luck - Keep me posted on your progress.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Sharon107
I used Celeste's Kit and it worked excellently. Oral hcg won't show up on pregnancy tests. That is a myth that has been debunked all over the Internet. Doctors say do that trying to get you to buy injections. I lost 21 pounds in 60 days and it wasn't all that hard. I think the full kit works better than just HCG by itself.

Reply | Threaded
|

tanyakristine
That is absolutely not true.  I, too, ordered from Celeste as her website really makes you feel as though she would never rip you off; however, that's exactly what she does.  There is NO SUCH THING as Homeopathic HCG.  I did 3 pregnancy tests on her product; negative.  I ordered Hucog HCG for sublingual use and, surprise!!  Postive pregnancy test!

She's embarrasingly dishonest.  I'll eat my $80 becuase it's worth it to finally say this online.  One really should question why she is SO overly-critical of other rip-off sites.  I wish i had low morals because i would love to write a convincing website and sell everyone a bottle of water for $80.
Reply | Threaded
|

jeppers
I have been using Celeste for the last 2 weeks and have lost 8 lbs.  Last year I had great success with Releana, gotten at my Dr office.  It cost $700 for one month, but dropped 25 lbs.  I wanted to loose another 15 but couldn't afford the next month of $400. So, I tried a homeopathic version from a chiropractor, it was called MetaTrophin.  I dropped the 15 lbs. & was very happy.  Neither Metatrophin nor Celeste drops turned a PG test positive.  Both are homeopathic.  Altho, Celeste claims hers to have real HCG; if it does, it must very little.  If you can afford going to a DR to get 100%  HCG, that is the best and works faster and you don’t get hungry at all.  With both homeopathic types I was hungry.  The reason for my buying Celeste is that I screwed up and ate bad things from October through the holidays last year and gained 10 lbs.  Being on a diet with all non-processed and healthy foods will get rid of the bad cravings I got back after eating poorly.  I’ve learned my lesson and will now never eat chips, bread, or surgery things again.  I hope this helps any of you that are curious about the HCG diets.
Reply | Threaded
|

jeppers
In reply to this post by tanyakristine
Where did you order your Hucog HCG for sublingual use?  I'd like to check the cost and how it is administered.