Anyone using Easy HCG Homeopathic drops?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anyone using Easy HCG Homeopathic drops?

lovin2lose
I am curious to know if anyone is using this brand and what your experience has been using them.
I started on Sept 5th and for some reason today I am famished. I ate an extra fruit so not sure how that is going to look tomorrow. I am down 4 lbs but no loss today.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Anyone using Easy HCG Homeopathic drops?

rinazamp
I used that brand my first go around. I lost 18 pounds on the 21 day plan. I have however decided to go with the real HCG due to what has been said on this forum and the fact that I was starving the entire 21 days and it was super hard, I think I lost what i lost out of pure persistance!! I have purchased a brand called real HCG and hope it works. It was recommended from a site that provides the kits for HCG and a pharmacy where you can get it. I should receive it this weekend and plan to take it my next go. I plan on doing the pregnancy test that Brian suggests to see if it is real as well, the brand also provides one but i am going to go to the store and puchase my own. I'll let you know if it is any different.
Here is the website where I purchased my new stuff...
http://www.realhcgdietdrops.com/buy-real-hcg-drops.htm 

Good luck!
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by lovin2lose
On my first go, from which I've lost 25 lbs for 23 days, I used hhcg. Hunger was there intermittently on the first week, then it disappears on the next and was smooth sailing from then on in terms of hunger. I drink plenty of water and eat my fruit and bread stick in between meals. Whenever I feel so hungry, i drink 2 glasses of water. That's how it worked for me. I know a lot of people who had experienced the same but only on the first to 2nd week and they are all doing the hhcg. But I guess, the result varies from person to person. It's just how the body works and each one is unique
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by lovin2lose

Easy HCG Homeopathic drops:

You would go here to buy Easy HCG Homeopathic drops.

However, if you are looking for Real HCG Drops or even HCG Pellets, you should go check out the advantages of using Nu Image Medical. They only offer prescription grade HCG which is what you want to be using when you are only eating 500 Calories per day.

But if you have your mind set on the Easy HCG Drops, then simply follow this link to get started.

Good luck my friends!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...