Apple Day Anyone?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Apple Day Anyone?

pinkcookie
I am on day 19 and just .2 lbs from a 21 lb weight loss, so far. The problem is, I haven't dropped any weight in 3 days. I have been following the protocal w/o cheating AT ALL! I don't even have the desire to. I also cut out one of my fruits and both breadsticks. I walk for about an hour every day. I am not using any lotions or liquid make-up. I even use Tom's All Natural toothpaste and deodorant and I use Dial soap. I do lather up in baby oil pretty frequently throughout the day, though. But I live in Vegas and it's sooo dry out here. I drink about 3 cups of Green, White &/or Black tea including Smooth Move, every day. I don't understand why I can't get past 20 lbs. So, I'm doing an apple day. Has anyone found success by doing this?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Apple Day Anyone?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Pink -

Congratulations on all the weight you have lost so far!

Do you think it's possible that you're at your ideal weight for your body type? Sometimes your weight loss will slow down if you don't have any abnormal fat to lose.

If you do think that you've got more to lose, an Apple Day can be a great way to kick start your weight loss.

I wish you the best of luck.

Keep up the hard work -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Apple Day Anyone?

pinkcookie
I'm definitely not at my target weight.  I still have about 45 lbs to my short term goal.  However, I notice this pattern with other diets I have tried in the past.  I get to 20 lbs and I plateau.  However, after a few days of not losing, I give up.  I have decided not to give up and to push past this speed bump.  If the apple day doesn't work, then I will try a mini steak day.  If that doesn't work then I probably need to begin P3 and try again after 3 weeks.

Thanks for the encouragement.  I appreciate it.