Beginner! 2nd day on loading up on food!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Beginner! 2nd day on loading up on food!

Virgo85
Sooo a little bit about me I'm 5'3 and weigh 181.... Just got the okay from  to start sooo I officially start phase 2 tomorrow
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Beginner! 2nd day on loading up on food!

sophia20000
Hi Virgo85 how is your diet going we hope very good!! Keep us posted! Good luck we're cheering for you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wB3YwV0/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wB3YwV0/weight.png[/img] [/url]
Reply | Threaded
|

Virgo85
so far so good! 2nd day of phase two.... i was just wondering do i take the second pill before or after dinner?
Reply | Threaded
|

Amber4evr
In reply to this post by Virgo85
Hi Virgo85, I am on R3P2day 3, I just finished 2 load days. I am 180 pounds 5'1" I did 2 rounds this summer and lost almost 30 pounds. 1st round I was dedicated, no cheats, did well. 2nd round not as well, cheated lots and didn't lose as much. It gets easier as you go, until you get so bored with choices! Just keep telling yourself, I can do anything for 30 days! Be committed, it will work. It changes the way your entire body looks. You lose fat from all the right places! It is so worth the sacrifice! I am excited to be doing my 3rd round, going for 40 days. Hoping for 30 pounds or close to it!!
Reply | Threaded
|

SharyMkenna
In reply to this post by Virgo85
Hey Virgo85,

I started phase 2 on Saturday and this time it's pretty hard,i don't get why.How's it so far for you?

Shary
Reply | Threaded
|

Virgo85
In reply to this post by Amber4evr
thanks for the motivation!! i think i "cheated" i had 3 tablespoons of peanut butter this weekend...i had a weird craving for it....im 5'3 and now im 175....last week when i started on friday i was 186...but my question is you lost 30lbs did you gain it back or gain any of it back when you got off hcg??
Reply | Threaded
|

Virgo85
In reply to this post by SharyMkenna
the first few days i was fine and am happy with the weight loss so far but yesterday and today i wanted to eat normal food...i had cravings like no other thanks to people ordering food because of the superbowl!