Buddy Thread...anyone?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Buddy Thread...anyone?

juliakay
Hello!  I have not found on here any current threads of people checking in with eachother.  Maybe I don't know where to look.  If on one is not started, do you want to be my buddy?  I like to feel accountable to someone and because I'm doing this on my own I would love some regular support with people that are doing it with me.  This is my 4th attempt.  The first go around I lost 30 lbs and was able to keep 25 of it off.  The other two times I waffeled and did not have my head or heart in it.  To say the least, I gained back what I lost during those weeks.  This time....I'm in it!  I know it can be effective when done correnctly and support helps a ton!!

Thanks!
Julia
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Buddy Thread...anyone?

MittMitt
Hi Julia,

I plan on starting my second round in a week or so.  Still waiting on TOM to get her so I can start on the last day.   I am in the same boat you are.  During my first round I only lost 16 lbs.  I stalled a few days before my period and started loosing again when it was over.  I have since gained back 13 lbs --Holidays and all the sweets and I indulged on the pasta and rice and bread that we are no supposed to have.  I know this diet works.  I have been off HCG for almost 30 days  and I do not feel good about gaining the weight back so soon.  I realize that I have to make better choices next go around and not cheat.
Have you found a diet buddy  yet?
Have you started another round yet?

Let me know,
Mitt Mitt

Reply | Threaded
|

juliakay
Hi MittMitt!
It sounds like we have played this same game with HCG.  I feel like I finally have my head in the right place to finish strong.  I was super crazy over the holidays too.  But I'm glad that you are starting over.  I just don't want food and my weight to control my life anymore.  I started this round on Jan. 1.  There is something about the start of a new year that is motivating.  I am down 15 pounds.  I am happy about it too.  The worst part is seeing that pound a day get smaller and smaller, but I am content to see any type of weight loss.  
What do you do for meals?  I tend to eat the same quick easy think everyday but am looking for other quick easy things.  I have to prepare meals for not only myself but my kiddos and that gets overwhelming.
Have you started yet?  

Julia
Reply | Threaded
|

MittMitt
Hi Julia,

Good job loosing so far.  I haven't started my second round yet.  I'm waiting for tom to get here.  I plan on starting after that.  During the last round I would eat an apple for bkfst.   Then for lunch on most days I would eat 100g. chicken breast and salad with salad spritzer with grissini bread stick crumbled on top.  Then for dinner I would eat fish, shrimp, chicken, lean hamburger, or roast in 100 g. portions with some kind of  vegetable.  Then I would have strawberries for snack a few hours later.  I drank mostly ice tea with stevia and lemon and coffee all day long.  I tried to get in 1-2 bottles of water also.  I notice that when I cooked baked talapia with asparagus I would always loose more weight than when I ate anything else for dinner. How many days are you doing this round? I did injections the first round.  This time I decided to try sublingual drops.
I'm cooking for a large family and I find it hard to cook pastas and rice or potatoes for them every day and not sample.  One day I actually put a spoonful of rice into my mouth to test temperature for my 3  y/o out of habbit without realizing it right away. I spit it out right away.

Hang in there!
Reply | Threaded
|

Macy
In reply to this post by juliakay
Hi Julia,
I am on day 14 of my first round of the 500 calorie.  I have lost 17.4 lbs.  I kind of went in head first with not knowing much, but have learned a lot!  I just joined this blog and hoping to find great info and support here.  I hope I can find this thread again to see how you are doing! (not very good with computers) LOL  I really hope to hit at least 20 with my first round!  I have not cheated at all and don't plan to.  I see the weight loss daily and that really helps me stay true!
Good Luck!
Macy
Reply | Threaded
|

Willowdog
Hey there guys, I too am in need of a buddy.  Am somewhat of an emotional eater and can't seem to get my head in the right place.  I will do really good all day and then at night I seem to have this demon show up and all will power goes out the window.  What the heck!  The job I used to have (for twenty some years until this past year) was in a food facility and I grazed all day, never had time to sit down and eat, and did a lot of snacking at night.  How do I break this habit?  It is very discouraging and frustrating.  The first time I did the diet I lost 15 lbs but have as you've mentioned gained a lot back.  Now this time, because I can't get my head together I seem to still be gaining instead of losing.  I would appreciate having a buddy to be accountable to and maybe some advise as to how to get my head on straight.  Let me know if anyone is interested and maybe we  can converse privately.  Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Tessa
Hi! I'm starting tomorrow! It's my first round...so I'm really nervous. I have a blog: http://tessaweighsin.blogspot.com/ I need support/advice because I have no idea what I'm getting into! I'd love to have someone who has been through and is going through the process to talk to. :)

~Tessa
Reply | Threaded
|

Willowdog
Hey Tessa, good luck.  It can be tough but keep your chin up.

Willow

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Tessa [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! I'm starting tomorrow! It's my first round...so I'm really nervous. I have a blog: http://tessaweighsin.blogspot.com/ I need support/advice because I have no idea what I'm getting into! I'd love to have someone who has been through and is going through the process to talk to. :)

~Tessa

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Buddy-Thread-anyone-tp3645653p3676179.html
To unsubscribe from Buddy Thread...anyone?, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Willowdog
In reply to this post by Tessa
Hey Tessa, how is the first day?  Was wondering if you have heard any information on the hcg enhancer and the 1200 calorie diet?  Also, where did you get your hcg?  Hope your day goes well.  Had my first cup of tea earlier and as I started working out four days ago, today.....I could almost get out of bed.  Wow, am trying the Zumba and throwing in some treadmill and stretching.  Could hardly move, but today, with a muscle relaxer, I can maybe move.    Hope your first day goes okay.

Willow

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Kelly Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Tessa, good luck.  It can be tough but keep your chin up.

Willow

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Tessa [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

~Tessa

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Buddy-Thread-anyone-tp3645653p3676179.html
To unsubscribe from Buddy Thread...anyone?, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

juliakay
Hi Ladies!
I'm glad to hear I am not the only one in the world working on this protocol and really sucks sometimes.  The days I lose though, I am the happiest person.  Today I am up .2 so maybe it is reflecting in my tone.

Really though, I am happy with where I am at and my head is still in the game.  I think that is the most important thing with all of this.  Keeping you head in it!  The other times I have tried I was unsuccessful.  For me this go around was a number of things....a prestigious job interview, a trip to the beach, the desire to be an athlete.  So, I have set some goals and I am looking toward them.  My last go successful go around was this time last year and I was preparing for a trip to Hawaii that my friend paid for, and my husband was willing to let me leave for the week keeping our two small children.

I think having a prize helps the mind to focus on it.  

I would also suggest if you are doing the 500 cal.  you should limit your exercise.  500 hundrend calories does not allow for pushing it hard at the gym.  Just a thought, I know that on days I am just going fast I am more exhausted and extra iritable (on top of what I feel like on a normal day).

Let me know how it is going!  I am on day 23 and down 20 lbs.  I am happy with the results and hope to see another 10 - 15 gone by Feb. 12.

Julia
Reply | Threaded
|

Tessa
In reply to this post by Willowdog
The first day of phase two so far has been pretty good. I am hungry though, and seeing the food I can't eat in the kitchen is hard. I haven't heard of the hcg enhancer. I got my hcg at purehcgforhealth.com. Zumba is always a fun workout :)

~Tessa
Reply | Threaded
|

blondymom123
Hi Ladies!!

I am soo happy I found you guys..  I am a newbie... R1P2D8 and I am down 11lbs...  I would feel so much better if I had someone to be accountable to....and to bounce things off of and I am always looking for something new to "spice" up my food....if you gals would accept me into your buddy group I would be thrilled...

Looking forward to hearing from you all... And Congrats on the pounds gone...

Thx!
Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|

cbainz
Im in Phase 2 day 23...Ive lost 14 pounds and really want 7 more to go...my losing is really slow, but I think it's because Im almost done...I have not done any cheating which I'm very proud of.  I have good and bad days, but my bad days are usually bad mornings, better evenings or vice versa.  It's hard to only lose a few tenths of a pound a day.  I tell myself...IT WILL NOT LAST FOREVER!!!...all the time.  Even though sometimes seems it will.  
I think we are addicted to eating a lot more than we think!!!
I've learned a lot.
I ordered from greenhcg.com
I'm so happy the way I feel.  I feel healthy and light on my feet (love it)
Do not cheat
Do it right!
Be proud of yourself
Smile