CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

MBLethco
IS IT TOO LATE TO GET BACK ON TRACK? Yesterday was my 8th day on the injections. On day 6 I had put on a roast and cabbage before I went to work. I turned the crock pot on warm, instead of low. Got off late, was hungry and nothing fixed. My husband wanted me to drop by subway and get him a sandwich. I had a 6" and 2 cookies. Yesterday I went to weigh in and had gained a couple of pounds. I was upset, that instead of doing an apple day, I went with my husband out to eat for Mother's day. Steak and Salad (included cheese and croutons). Then to top if off, when I got home, my step son had come back from college. He brought 3 large jars of peanut butter. My weakness. I did great when it wasn't in the house, but the temptation in front of me was horrible. I think I probably ate around 6 double tablespoons of it. Just straight out of the jar. I started the HCG at 178 lbs, Day 5 I had lost 9 lbs, now I am back at 174. Please help!! I got up and hour ago to let the dog out. Instead of going straight back to bed, since it is only 4 o'clock, I decided to weigh and see how much damage I did. Because of that weigh in, instead of going back to bed, I have been setting here depressed, going through the hCG441 site trying to find some kind of hope. Is there anything that I can do at all to get back on track for the remaining 15 days of shots and the days that follows the injections. I feel so bad, I am willing to try any suggestions from anyone, that has had this problem. I pray I am not the only person that messed up this bad, because I could really use someone's support that has been there. I am not worrying about cheating again, not as guilty and dissapointed that I feel about myself now. Please tell me that I can jump back into this full force for the next 15 days and that there is still hope.

I also wanted to thank you for this site. I may have messed up, but I have learned alot. I think it will help me on the rest of the journey.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

Bink28
Hey MBLethco Don't beat yourself up and don't be depressed. I too cheated more than once. In fact, yesterday I was out with my family and they were all getting ice cream so naturally I got myself a big vaniila ice cream cone. Every Sunday we have potluck at my moms house after church, so I can't contain myself ( let me put it this way) I REFUSE to eat my ration of 500 calories, but guess what? I kept going and still losing. Just keep going and you will see the weight start dropping again. All honesty, it seems like eating stuff that I shouldn't eat actually helps the pounds come off.My body craves it. I don't want you to go and keep cheating, some things may not work for everyone, but what I am saying is don't quit, you will be surprised at how many people cheat on the HCG.