Quantcast

CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

MBLethco
IS IT TOO LATE TO GET BACK ON TRACK? Yesterday was my 8th day on the injections. On day 6 I had put on a roast and cabbage before I went to work. I turned the crock pot on warm, instead of low. Got off late, was hungry and nothing fixed. My husband wanted me to drop by subway and get him a sandwich. I had a 6" and 2 cookies. Yesterday I went to weigh in and had gained a couple of pounds. I was upset, that instead of doing an apple day, I went with my husband out to eat for Mother's day. Steak and Salad (included cheese and croutons). Then to top if off, when I got home, my step son had come back from college. He brought 3 large jars of peanut butter. My weakness. I did great when it wasn't in the house, but the temptation in front of me was horrible. I think I probably ate around 6 double tablespoons of it. Just straight out of the jar. I started the HCG at 178 lbs, Day 5 I had lost 9 lbs, now I am back at 174. Please help!! I got up and hour ago to let the dog out. Instead of going straight back to bed, since it is only 4 o'clock, I decided to weigh and see how much damage I did. Because of that weigh in, instead of going back to bed, I have been setting here depressed, going through the hCG441 site trying to find some kind of hope. Is there anything that I can do at all to get back on track for the remaining 15 days of shots and the days that follows the injections. I feel so bad, I am willing to try any suggestions from anyone, that has had this problem. I pray I am not the only person that messed up this bad, because I could really use someone's support that has been there. I am not worrying about cheating again, not as guilty and dissapointed that I feel about myself now. Please tell me that I can jump back into this full force for the next 15 days and that there is still hope.

I also wanted to thank you for this site. I may have messed up, but I have learned alot. I think it will help me on the rest of the journey.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: CHEATED, GAINED AND HATE MYSELF! PLEASE HELP!

Bink28
Hey MBLethco Don't beat yourself up and don't be depressed. I too cheated more than once. In fact, yesterday I was out with my family and they were all getting ice cream so naturally I got myself a big vaniila ice cream cone. Every Sunday we have potluck at my moms house after church, so I can't contain myself ( let me put it this way) I REFUSE to eat my ration of 500 calories, but guess what? I kept going and still losing. Just keep going and you will see the weight start dropping again. All honesty, it seems like eating stuff that I shouldn't eat actually helps the pounds come off.My body craves it. I don't want you to go and keep cheating, some things may not work for everyone, but what I am saying is don't quit, you will be surprised at how many people cheat on the HCG.