Can't stop cheating

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can't stop cheating

Peanutgirl
So, at what point do I just give up - I'm 14 days in, down 5 pounds, but I'm a stress eater and I've been under some unusual stress...Should I rotate off and then start again after a certain period of time?  HELP!!!  Thanks in advance for any help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can't stop cheating

Brian Connole
Administrator
Actually, you can still finish strong if you try hard. I would keep going and give it your all. But the most important thing you need to do is to stop stressing about cheating. 8 out of 10 people on the HCG Diet cheat in one way or another.

So stay strong and just do a short 23 day round then move on to the Maintenance phase. Then when you feel like it would be a less stressful time for you, begin the diet with phase 1. Just be sure to wait the proper amount of time between this round and the next.

Good luck!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can't stop cheating

Macy
In reply to this post by Peanutgirl
I am a stress eater as well.  But I think seeing results every morning really help me to not cheat.  I have my head 100% into this and I think that has made  a huge difference for me.  And now if I get hungry, or even think about something to eat that I should not...I find something else to do.  I either do something crafty or occupy my mind with the computer or music, anything that helps me change my train of thought.  I also found that green tea helps fill me up.  This is just some things that has helped me.  Good luck.  It is very hard to be an emotional eater!  You can do it!!!
Macy