classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Kim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can this work for vegans?

Kim
Hi everyone, I am in the process of reading as much as I can about this and I think I want to give it a try. I have tried it all ( a classic yo-yoer). A month ago I became a raw vegan after a 10 day juice fast. My body feels good being all detoxed and healthy. BUT I am still not losing wight! And I need to lose 80 pounds!!! I was told that being a raw vegan would make my body natrally lose the weight. IT hasnt.  So...I want to try this since it resets your metabolism. I am willing to give up the raw vegan thing , but I really would like to stay vegan if possible. Is there any vegan out there doing this?
 Also, I would love some recommendations on where to get the HCG. I considered mixing my own but it sounds like it involves the FDA and customs and other nightmarish things. I dont want that kind of stress. I appreciate any advice ! Thanks! Kim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Can this work for vegans?

TheChicsporadic
Hi Kim,

I had homeopathic hcg on my first and last hcg round from which I lost 25 lbs in 23 days. Even the hhcg manufacturer's facilities are supposed to be monitored by FDA but the hcg for weight loss itself is not approved by them as a weight loss regimen. The hcg lab is what they are monitoring, how everything was processed and stuff, should meet their sanitary standards and other standards I don't even know what they are called , but anyway, if you want to remain vegan, that's is OK and that is your choice, but just so you know most vegans don't do as well as those who are eating as advised on this diet. Still, they are losing weight better than other diet program in the market now. There are alt for meat like white fish, 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg, cottage cheese and protein shakes. But you can't sub vegetables to protein from meat or fish though. You have not much of variety of choices here. Anyway, I know some dieters who added tofu and they still lost weight just the same. Might want to try that as well, but then, if you stalled after eating tofu, just ditch it, at least you know how your body reacts to it. Hope this helps!