Consultation at Dr's went well... But is the expense worth it?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Consultation at Dr's went well... But is the expense worth it?

KellyJean78
Hi! I'm really considering starting the HCG diet after a great consultation with a new doctor but I'm uncertain if her cost is high or relative to what other users have paid. She sent me for blood work which we will review tomorrow: upon this review, she will administer the B12 shots and provide me with a 30 day supply of HCG dissolving tablets. Her cost for the first month is $600.00 and the second month at $400.00. I have 45 pounds to lose and if I can avoid my favorite red wines (this will be my biggest challenge) I believe that I can adhere to this regimented diet plan. I'd be very grateful for any feedback on this cost and any other words of advice. Much appreciated!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Consultation at Dr's went well... But is the expense worth it?

Brian Connole
Administrator
It does get a little more expensive when you go through a doctor, but it's up to you whether or not the cost is worth it. If you ask me, you can't put a price on your health and happiness -- I wish you the best of luck.

Take care KellyJean78 -

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

KellyJean78
Thanks Brian! I decided to start this diet. Today is my first day after my load days and I'm excited to start:)

On Mar 28, 2013, at 3:30 PM, "Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

It does get a little more expensive when you go through a doctor, but it's up to you whether or not the cost is worth it. If you ask me, you can't put a price on your health and happiness -- I wish you the best of luck.

Take care KellyJean78 -

Brian
HCG Diet 411

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Consultation-at-Dr-s-went-well-But-is-the-expense-worth-it-tp4026016p4026040.html
To unsubscribe from Consultation at Dr's went well... But is the expense worth it?, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

kristel2581
In reply to this post by KellyJean78
hi,
have you begin? and how much it really cost? consultation is needed?