Cooking meet without oil - sticks and burns

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cooking meet without oil - sticks and burns

Mandy84
So I just cooked my lean steak for tomorrow's first Phase 2 day on my cast iron giddle. It stuck and burned so bad. Anyone else have this problem and have a solution?  

Also, any pointers on measuring the meat?  I ended up with one piece at 2.8oz and one at 3.6 oz (before cooking). Lol

I have read not to eat the same protein twice in one day. Have any of you been able to do this and still lose as much weight?  I can save the other steak for Saturday if I need to, but if it doesn't really have an effect I will just have it for dinner.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cooking meet without oil - sticks and burns

Brian Connole
Administrator
Honestly, I have used the same protein in the same day on a few occasions and not had any trouble, but everyone is different.

Also, the George Foreman Grill is the best tool for HCG Diet cooking. You can get them on Amazon for as little as $20 for the basic model.

Good luck Mandy84!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

jbc1027
In reply to this post by Mandy84
You can cook with MCT Oil. Although MCT has a low cooking temperature before it starts to smoke.

Here is the biggest problem with the original Dr. Simeons protocol. It didn't call for any fats. Some fats are essential nutrients. Hence the name "Essential Oils". This means that your body doesn't have the capability to live without getting these oils from an outside source.

Before the HCG Police show up, remember this guys:
These fats are needed for brain function, joint health, heart function, fat loss, and much more. You will absolutely DIE if you go too long without these fats.

Two fats I recomend on the diet:

Fish Oil capsules - Our patients lose weight more consistently on the diet with it. Also, they tend to have less skin and hair problems.

MCT Oil - Non essential oil that supports the HCG diet perfectly. There is actually even studies done with MCT specifically for VLCD diets. MCT converts to Ketone, and excess ketone can actually be secreted from the body without being burned as calories. In a way, it's calories that don't count.

We have come a long way in the 50 years since Dr. Simeons first wrote the protocol.

Jonathan Colson - HCG Diet Coach

If you purchase HCG at Advance HCG, I will be your coach.

Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
In reply to this post by Mandy84
I often make one chicken breast and do 1/2 for each meal. I haven't noticed any effects. I do use different veggies when I do this though.