This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Day 1- Need a partner

mmeyers
When I followed this diet with a doctor, he suggested a whey protein shake 1 hour before and to throw in a few strawberries or blueberries.  It was 90 calls for the shake plus the fruit, but it had 15 g of protein for the workout.  That worked for me.  I’ve read people who remain active do Hcg with a higher calorie count, but I’m not familiar with that.  As far as the breadsticks, I had to stop them b/c I had a slower weight loss.  I don’t think they’re necessary at all and wouldn’t add anything else because of that.  I’m sure others can weigh in on their experience.  Hope this helped.
On Feb 21, 2014, at 11:29 PM, babypayge [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Forgot to ask- if I'm just doing 20-30 minutes of Pilates daily, should I add calories? I know some people have said you'll gain if you workout on 500 calories, so I want to make sure before I start. I could always add an egg or an extra ounce of protein if I just need to keep it slightly over 500 calories to avoid gaining.

Last but not least, I have Celiac disease, so I won't be doing the breadsticks. Should I add extra veg to compensate?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Day-1-Need-a-partner-tp4026879p4026880.html
To start a new topic under HCG Diet 411 Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from HCG Diet 411 Forum, click here.
NAML