Did I buy "fake" HCG

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Did I buy "fake" HCG

lala2980
I am new to this site and diet.  I am on R1P2D1.  The first 2 (loading) days that I took the drops I noticed a decrease in appetite along with a slight feeling of "euphoria" and was convinced these drops were working as they should.  However those were loading days....   So today - my first VLCD day - I was sluggish, and famished.  I work in the healthcare field and have access to the most sensitive of HCG (pregnancy) Tests.  I wanted to make sure that my drops had HCG in them so I conducted 4 separate tests and received a negative result each time.  I began to panic and sent an email to the Company that I purchased them from (officialhcgdietplan.com) stating that I believed the drops to be fraudulent as they did not test positive for HCG with Labaratory grade testing.  Their response to me was as follows: "True homeopathic products, when tested in a lab, will come back negative for the active ingredient because the amount is so small it can't be measured in lab tests. This has baffled the AMA because time and time again homeopathic products fail in the lab but are very successful when put to work in the human body." (and)
"It is also important to know that homeopathics work on frequency of dose NOT amount of dose. This is why taking fewer drops more frequently gives better results than taking more drops less often. To better explain...if you drank the entire bottle of homepathic drops it would be the equivalent of taking one dose."
As a medical professional this latter section makes no sense to me.  
THAT'S LIKE SAYING IF YOU NIBBLE ON A PAIN RELIEVER ALL DAY YOU WILL GET  BETTER  RELEIF  FROM YOUR HEADACHE THAN IF YOU TOOK THE WHOLE PILL!  AND THAT IF YOU TEST SMALL PIECES OF A TYLENOL TABLET IT WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR ACETOMINOPHEN, BUT IF YOU TEST THE WHOLE PILL IT WILL NOT.  SO AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?  PLEASE HELP!  ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED.  
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Did I buy "fake" HCG

Brian Connole
Administrator
Unfortunately if the pregnancy test shows negative it means that there is no HCG in the drops, or only microscopic amounts.
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...