Diet Doc

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Diet Doc

tsroy
I am wondering if anyone knows if The Diet Doc (hcgtreatments.com) sells real HCG.  I bought it ($434.00!) before researching thouroghly and am having huge doubts.  I did the pregnancy test and it came up negative but maybe I didn't put enough on the test.  I don't want to use anymore because that means one less day of shots.  Thanks in advance for any help.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Diet Doc

Anne6670
Did you retake the pregnancy test?  I just started with them on 4/14 and now you have me nervous.  
Reply | Threaded
|

tsroy
I tried on two tests and both were negative.  I took put the liquid 'HCG' it directly on the pregnancy test strip and got the negative results.  I would spend the $10.00 on a test and test yours before continuing.  Let me know and good luck!  
Reply | Threaded
|

Anne6670
I will let you know.  Although a lot of research says you won't get a positive result b/c there is not enough HCG to register.  Did you get your $$ back from them?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM, tsroy [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I tried on two tests and both were negative.  I took put the liquid 'HCG' it directly on the pregnancy test strip and got the negative results.  I would spend the $10.00 on a test and test yours before continuing.  Let me know and good luck!  

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Diet-Doc-tp4026120p4026150.html
To unsubscribe from Diet Doc, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

tsroy
According to my doctor, the HCG would have shown up on a test for sure but I understand there are different opinions.  Yes, I did get my money back and am very thankful for that.  I won't be ordering any online again though.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Anne6670
did you try another place or physically go to a doctor?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM, tsroy [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
According to my doctor, the HCG would have shown up on a test for sure but I understand there are different opinions.  Yes, I did get my money back and am very thankful for that.  I won't be ordering any online again though.  

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Diet-Doc-tp4026120p4026153.html
To unsubscribe from Diet Doc, click here.
NAML