classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Drops

DrewsMom
How long should you keep the drops under your tongue?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Drops

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In an HCG Protocol very similar to Dr. Simeons', they say to hold the solution under your tongue for 10 minutes or longer. But I would say no less than 15, longer if possible.

Good luck -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

DrewsMom
Thank you Brian.  I have looked all over for the length of time and couldn't find it.  Thanks for your quick response.
Reply | Threaded
|  

silversong
In reply to this post by DrewsMom
I have rwad of succes using anywhere from 15 to 30 second up to 1 to 3 minutes. I gave not read anywhere that Dr Simeon recommended a time for sublingua (under the tongue) as he wrote of and primoted the injection technique. Is he even alive to know of this method, I wonder?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ryan W
I use hcg drops like Dr.Simeon recommended and I fell good for now, I use it about 7days...but I use some recipe from hcg diet
Reply | Threaded
|  

Murphy
Hi There,
I am new to this forum and I happy so far with my weight loss journey.

I choose drops over injections  as my skin is really sensitive.It was really difficult  for me in choosing the hcg drops that work for weight loss.  As there are many drops products available in the market it was very confusing for me.

Then I started to research as losing weigh at this point of time was really important for me. I visited most of the forums and facebook groups to find the drops that really work.

I came across many people with the following sayings :
Some said they lost around 180 lbs in 60 days which triggered me like a spam email
Some said drops dont work
some said injections are best

One final day I came across a website which seems to be promising with support and success stories of their clients and how they helped them in losing weight by helping them in choosing the best hcg drops product that really works for weight loss.
They also listed the drops those were banned by FDA so that those who want to try can take precautions accordingly
Reply | Threaded
|  

grace41
In reply to this post by DrewsMom
I tried some hcg drops. But It didnt worked. Its hard to find companies who are selling real drops. I created a source  where you can find some real customer reviews on popular hcg drops. Feel free to checkout this source : http://besthcgdropswebsite.com/