Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Eating Miracle Noodles On The HCG Diet

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
There are a lot of people out there that are asking the same question when it comes to the Miracle Noodles...

"Can you have Miracle Noodles on the HCG Weight Loss Diet"

And the answer is YES!!! It has been determined that the Miracle Noodles are basically a free food. See, because they contain no calories, you are allowed to eat them throughout the day without having to feel like you cheated.

Some HCG Dieters like to eat them in between meals - But you can eat them whenever you'd like really.

Here's where you can get some... Miracle Noodles:

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Miracle Noodles On The HCG 500 Calorie Diet?

Interval82
I just bought them, wanted something different in my diet.R1 Day 11 -14lbs
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Interval82 -

That's awesome, let me know how they work for you.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

mommydiva
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
I am interested in miracle noodles...but don't want to do anything wrong to stall or plateau.  I am tempted to try these and to try subbing eggs or ff cottage c heese as I am tired of the meats.  this is my third round although very spacd out (I am trying this to clear a bit I regained over holidays).

Suggestions about how to prepare the noodles and what things to avoid eating on the same days?  Until now I have only eaten strictly P&I, no mixing veggies, no makeup strict as I was afraid I would be one of those that stalled or didnt lose much.

Thank you!

Chelle
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey mommydiva,

Basically the Miracle Noodles are a free food. This is because they contain no calories. Most people will just eat them as a snack in between meals if they get hungry. I don't know any ways to prepare them besides plain, but I will look around for some recipes and keep you posted.

Let me know how it goes.

Good luck -

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

bacardi
Hi! For all those Miracle Noodle lovers they are available at the local Hmart stores! Good luck!
Reply | Threaded
|  

jkoch
Unfortunately, I've got some bad news for folks.  I've been doing a lot of research on the konnyaku/miracle noodles/glucomannan flour, and I do have some answers for you.

First, Miracle Noodles, Shirataki Noodles, Glucomannan Powder, Konnyaku, and Konjac Flour are all basically the same thing in different names and shapes.  It's a traditional japanese and chinese food that they've been eating for hundreds if not thousands of years.  It's safe, natural, and genuinely good for you.

Glucomannan is a soluble fiber that is indigestible by the human body - hence all it's health claims and advertisements – and the ‘zero calorie’ label.  What is not reported, except in medical journals, is that the more soluble a fiber is, the more it is fermented by microflora - gut bacteria in your large intestine.    As a result, glucomannan is 90%-100% fermented into waste products (gasses: methane which is ‘excreted’ from the colon and co2 and h2 absorbed by the blood and breathed out) and short chain fatty acids (specifically acetate, propionate, and butyrate) which are then immediately absorbed by the body as caloric nutrients and metabolized, mostly by the liver and colon.

As a result, people who naturally have intestinal flora that can successfully break down the glucomannan will be able to derive metabolic nutrients and calories from eating it, and will also be drawing nutrients and suppressing adipose tissue lipolysis, a fancy medical term meaning it makes the bad/spare-tire fat cells assume they don't need to release any of their fat stores.

On P3, or on a normal diet, the additional benefits of glucomannan that are covered by all the advertisements make it a great food.  Using the tofu-shirataki noodles (which are MUCH more pasta-like, but the tofu is barred on P2) are a good dietary choice.  Using konjac flour as a thickener and eating the shirataki noodles or miracle noodles in whatever shape you choose goes terrific with asian dishes, and is a very healthy choice.  The glucomannan fermentation and absorption is really a very positive digestive function, promoting a healthy digestive system.

The devil comes in P2, where HCG 'opens up' your metabolism.  The short chain fatty acids that are the principal result of the fermentation of glucomannan thus play a far greater role in your 'open' metabolism, blocking the release of the stored fatty acids in your adipose (bad fat) tissue and providing energy for your internal organs that would otherwise be drawn from your stored fat.

For now, the shiratake, tofu-shiratake, and miracle noodles will be going into the fridge for storage until P3.  The konjac flour will be staying in a tiny spice bottle on the shelf, next to the stevia and erythritol, where I expect to use 1/4 to 1/8th of a teaspoon at a time as a soup and sauce thickener.

Good luck folks, now I'm off to make some fake sweet and sour chicken. : )
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Eating Miracle Noodles On The HCG Diet

judith
Im surprised to hear that, but very happy
Reply | Threaded
|  

MittMitt
In reply to this post by mommydiva
I have a family of seven to feed so the Rice and noodles saved my life while I was on the diet. When I would make rice or pasta for them I would  make the miracle rice or pasta for myself.   I would recommend rinsing them really well.   I did not care for the taste of the noodle itself, I think it had to do more with the fishy smell more than anything.  Therefore, I always boiled the noodles for 6-7 minutes on low-med heat in chicken broth or beef broth and I added sea salt before I added my own spaghetti sauce or gravy to it.  I also used french onion soup broth sometimes.   It takes on the flavor of whatever you put on it.  
Hope this helps.

Reply | Threaded
|  

hcgtotheoldies
Mine came in the mail today.  I'll try the chicken broth, sounds like a great idea.
Zumba to the Oldies Weight Loss Camp
Pharmaceutical strength Sublingual HCG
800 Calorie a day HCG diet.
www.hcgtotheoldies.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

MROBERTSON
I HAVE USED THESE NOODLES ALOT AND FROM MAY 1, 2011 UNTIL NOV 14TH I LOST 105 LBS. THE ONLY THING IS IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO GET OVER THE "FISHY" SMELL SO I RINSED, SOAKED IN A WHITE VINGAR AND WATER BATH FOR ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES, RINSED AGAIN THEN BOILED WITH MY SEASONINGS AND YOU COULD NOT SMELL ANYTHING!!!!! I LOVED THESE BECAUSE I HAVE 5 KIDS SO I DID NOT FEEL LIKE I WAS MISSING OUT ON ANY FOOD THAT I COOKED FOR THEM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
What a great idea, I think that I will share this with all of my blog readers today.

Thanks for sharing.

Good luck on your HCG Diet journey!

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Msjudi
Brian,
Thanks so much for your forum.  I just found it, and have learned so much alreaady.  jkoch's post from May 19, 2011 threw me, but I see you still sound very positive about Miracle Noodles.  Am I right in understanding the forum members have been successful on P2 using the noodles?  I hope so....  
About preparing them - I bought them for the first time today, and came up with a quick, no calorie, recipe.  I picked up the angel hair pkg. by mistake instead of the fettucine, but it still came out pretty good..  1. I rinsed the noodles and dumped them into a small frying pan in which I had a small amount of water boiling; about 1/4 inch deep or so.  I let them boil for 1-2 minutes, then drained them.  2.  I added about 2  tablespoons of Walden Farms Garlic and Herb sauce, about 1 tablespoon of WD Peanut Spread, and about 5 or so sprays of Bragg's Amino Acids to the hot, empty pan and stirred them into a smooth texture.  3.  I dumped in the noodles and heated everything until the sauce had reduced.  
The whole thing, from opening the bag ubtil the finished product took somewhere between 5 to 7 minutes. This is sort of lke a Pad Thai.
A note:  The Amino Acids are like a soy sauce copy, and you can use a low sodium soy sauce instead.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Msjudi
Correction to my post.  I typed WD peanut spread.  That's what happens when you can't type and get lazy. I was trying to say Walden Farms' peanut spread.  MAJOR difference!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Irena
I have tried miracel noodels and i DOES NOT WORK for me I have stall for two days. I don't eat them on phase 2 but they are great for phase 3 & everyday life. I know that is hard sometimes because the diet has all these rules but I have found something amazing and it is Coconut oil. Im doing round 2 & started to use for cooking fish, stake, ect. and I have not stall just love it. My food have flavor I use about 1/2 tsp. dont go overboard.
Reply | Threaded
|  

dreamstealer
I  found some from an Asian food website and they were only a buck fifty so I had to give it a try. I thought they were great! This is how I prepared them so they wouldn't be rubbery. I rinsed them first and while rinsing I cut them with kitchen shears about 4 times so they wouldn't be so long. While rinsing I sprayed my pan with a 0 calorie Pam Spray and threw in some garlic. After rinsing I  patted noodles dry and then threw in the frying pan. Cook on medium for 3-5 minutes add in some frozen or fresh veggies and some chicken. Add just  little water and spices of choice to give it a little sauce. Cook a couple more minutes. Fab stirfry. I also ate it with some turkey spaghetti and it was Great. I cooked the noodles the same way in that recipe. Don't follow the directions on the package the boiling of the noodles is what makes them taste chewy and ugh in my opinion!
Reply | Threaded
|  

TheChicsporadic
Thanks for the tip dreamstealer. Will try this. On my first hcg round, I didn't try miracle noodles. Didn't want to try coz when I found out about it, I was a few days to P3. Anyway, will try your recipe.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator

HCG Recipe Phase 2: Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.

Hey all, check out this HCG Miracle Noodles recipe for chicken noodle soup, that I posted the other day. And right now you can actually save 10% off of your entire order of any Miracle Noodles products.

All you have to do to receive the discount is go to the Miracle Noodles Site and use Promo Code AFF10 when placing your order.

We all know how wonderful these little noodles are for the HCG Diet. And they taste even better when you can save a little bit of money on your purchase.

Take care, and good luck on your HCG Diet Journey!

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

skinnycute
Wow, Thanks for the information. Now I know. Noodles will add on my diet meal.
Reply | Threaded
|  

KattyS
You have provided some really good information. Appreciated.