FREAKING OUT

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FREAKING OUT

Macy
OMG....I am UP 1.2 lbs today!!!  I just finished day 21 yesterday... ( and I did an apple day the day before because I stalled for 2 days) I was going to extend it a little and hit the stabilization phase but I am NOT.....I am going to start the 500  no hcg today......this totally sucks!!! I have not cheated one stinkin' time on this diet!!!  I have heard people say they fluctuate....but this is RIDICULOUS.....!!!!  Has anyone heard of this!!!  I am so going to try to keep positive and remember I have lost 19lbs.....but it is hard when you see the scale move UP when you are eating 500 calories!!!!   Sorry, had to vent, my poor husband, feel sorry for him when this happens to me......I can't help but cry and feel terrible......  :0(               very sad today  ............................Macy
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FREAKING OUT

juliakay
Macy,
I totally get it..this diet can get the best of ya and the worst.  The days you lose 2 lbs are awesome, and then to see some of it back the next day can be so defeating.  Bottom line is you are smaller today than when you started.  It is nice to hear but it doest change the frustration.  I have been playing with the same pound of weight the last three days and decided to do an apple day.  I've heard that apple days are great for the scale the next morning but that many people gain a little of that weight back.  I am not a big fan of apple day, but to keep my sanity I am giving it a shot today.

Hang in there...stick it out through maintanance and feel good about what you accomplished.  This protocol is no picnic.  

Maybe your husband and my husband should talk...

Julia
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FREAKING OUT

Macy
Julia,
Thank you!  I so agree with you....well after that awful day, I CHEATED!!!  I didn't much, but still did....gained another lb!!  Then my senses came back and I am back down again,  (so glad I went back down, because i did NOT want to do a steak day! )on maintenance and maintaining pretty good.  I just so want this to work for me.  I do feel bad for my husband....he is such a gem, he listens to me and is so sweet, (he has never had a weight problem) so when I do have a melt down, I feel terrible, I just feel really lucky he is supportive, I hope your husband is as well.  I am hoping to maintain  now and  then when I can hit round 2!!!  Have you done any rounds before?  At least on my second round, I will know what to expect.  I really just kind of jumped into this blindly, but have learned a lot.  I just wish I could keep trying to lose in P3.  I didn't have enough time to do 42 days before a bus. trip, so had to do the 21, but as you said....I am lighter then I was!!  And that makes me happy!  I am exercising now more and that also make me feel better!!!  You hang in there as well!  In the end it will be fantastic :0)   Macy