Feeling very sick and out of breath and light headed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Feeling very sick and out of breath and light headed

Bucket4949
Hi I started taking shots on a Monday morning and started to do my two gorge days.wensday I started to do 500 cals a day.by Monday morning lost 15 lbs now a little more about me start out weight was 477 before gorge days and 462 a week later.I felt good that Monday and Monday night but on Tuesday night when I was at work I felt like I had been working all day out in the sun digging ditches and I had really not done much,same wensday,Thursday and Friday then I cheated and added carbs I should have not eaten but made me feel better.i need help
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Feeling very sick and out of breath and light headed

brown.eyed.baker
Sounds like you need more water. You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces. So around 230oz it sounds like. At least aim for 150 if that is too much.

Also, how much stevia have you been comsuming? Too much can mess with your blood sugar levels.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
Water is one of the best way to lose weight my doctor tell me to drink about 2,7l water per day and to eat fresh food if I want to look good and with out lot of weight
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
In reply to this post by Bucket4949
I totally agree with the above 2 posts. The water intake should be increased in these days. So, do that and you'll be fine.
Reply | Threaded
|

JuliesZoo
In reply to this post by Bucket4949
I agree with others, increase your water intake.  Also, what kind of hcg are you taking?  If it's "fake" and you aren't really getting hcg, then that can cause light headedness as well.  Hope you are doing well!
Working hard to regain my life back after having 4 kids. So far I have lost 85lbs using hcg patches. I am LOVING my life!!!!!