classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Figuring pounds of fat lost

laurainmaryland
Hi all,

I just completed my 1st round of Releana, and lost 19 pounds.  Was hoping for more of the 3/4 to 1 pound/day, but I am not complaining.  I have stuck to the protocal religiously, and  am hoping for great numbers this go around.  I am 56 yrs old, and not the most active person.  I started at 194 pounds and am hoping to finish at 150.

The doctor measured my weight and by body fat percentage before starting and yesterday after the 30 days.  My question is how do you calculate the actual fat pounds vs. the muscle & water loss.  I read somewhere that there was a way to calculate it, but can't seem to find it anywhere.  I would like to know that I am loosing the fat, and not the little muscle that I have left.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the great work everyone.  Would love to have others posting as well.  The success of this site is only as good as the input from others.

Laura in Maryland :-)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Figuring pounds of fat lost

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Laurainmaryland,

How are you?

I have a way for you to calculate your body fat percentage. Keep in mind that the best time to use this formula, is in the morning. Your body weight and waist measurements are the most accurate just after you wake up from having 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Here it is, I hope this is what you were looking for...

Body Fat Formula For Women

Factor 1 - (Total body weight x 0.732) + 8.987
Factor 2 - Wrist measurement (at fullest point) / 3.140
Factor 3 - Waist measurement (at naval) x 0.157
Factor 4 - Hip measurement (at fullest point) x 0.249
Factor 5 - Forearm measurement (at fullest point) x 0.434
Lean Body Mass  Factor 1 "plus" Factor 2 "Minus" Factor 3 "Minus" Factor 4 "Plus" Factor 5
Body Fat Weight  Total bodyweight "Minus" Lean Body Mass
Body Fat Percentage (Body Fat Weight "Multiplied by" 100) "divided by" total bodyweight

Or you can go and use this calculator here. http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Thanks for stopping by - I hope to see you back here often...

Brian
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...