Gaining weight on phase 3! Really scared!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

wannabeskinny
Hello! I need help! I feel frustraded and scared.
Last year I did the HCG diet with awsome results. I lost 22 pounds on phase 2 and I never gained any weight on phase 3... I was amazing.
I decided to do the HCG diet again this year to lose more weight. Phase 2 was much harder but I still managed to lose 15 pounds. I did the diet for 30 days (could not fit on my calendar more days). I stopped taking the hcg this wednsday and did the 3 days of 500 calores with no hcg. On saturday I started phase 3. I started it by tyring avocado (which made me gain 2.2 pounds). Next day I tried mayo (which made me gain 1.1 pound). Yestarday I decided to eat more normal and not have any fat. My menu of the day was:
- Breakfast: 1 grapefruit
- Snack: 1 apple
- Lunch: chicken (with no fat), onions and mushrooms
- Snack: celery
- Dinner: chicken breat and tomato
This menu made me gain 1.1 pound again!!!! Today, I'm doing a steak day... but I don't want to spend my life eating - steakday - eating - steakday!
I don't understand what went wrong... I'm really scared of the scale now and I need to find a soulution. Could it be I did not "reset" my hipotalamous?...
Do you know if I could take the hcg drops again for 7 more days with the 500 calories????
PLEASE HELP!!!! I DON'T WANNA GAIN EVERYTHING BACK AGAIN!
Thanks!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gaining weight on phase 3! Really scared!!!

Brian Connole
Administrator

Hi wannabeskinny,

You really have experienced some great results, so I can understand why you are worried. After all that hard work you don't want to go backward. However, stressing out will do you more harm than good, so try to stay positive, you will do great I am sure.

Just remember that during the first 3 weeks of Maintenance your body is still very sensitive to the HCG Hormone so be very careful what you eat. The best thing to do is eat the same foods as the VLCD, but simply increase your calories. Then after that you can start experimenting with adding more foods into your diet plan.

Plus, everyone's body is different, so you have to figure out what works best for you.

I hope this helps a bit.

Take care,

Brian Connole
HCG 411 Blog
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gaining weight on phase 3! Really scared!!!

KattyS
Don't worry. Just stick to the protocol and you will succeed. All the best. :)