11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Get Free HCG Diet Recipes Here

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey everyone, how would like some free HCG Diet Recipes? I recently put together a collection of 12 Delicious Recipes for Phases 2 and 3 of the HCG Diet. These are my personal favorites... (As long as Suzy makes them for me) To get your 12 free HCG Diet Recipes - Simply enter your name and email address below.
Name
Email
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Get Free HCG Diet Recipes Here

Kristen
I made up something for lunch today that I just HAVE to share... you ready???
SPAGHETTI WITH BREADED CHICKEN!!!!

Take your 1 tomato, cut the center out like you would coring an apple, and insert a clove of garlic. Add to your pan with 1 slice or so of an onion. Bake at 475 degrees till the skin blisters and the tomato is soft. (I had to take the onion slice out well before the tomato so make sure you keep an eye on it.) This took a good 20 mins or so. When Done, peel, then place in a blender or food processor and puree. Add italian seasoning to your liking. It was too liquid, so I placed it in a saucepan and reduced it on the stove to my liking,

Meanwhile, crush your 1 melba toast and add granulated garlic (I LOOOOVE my garlic!!!) and pepper (I used white) and coat your 3.5 oz  chicken breast with the mixture. Use a good nonstick pan and cook till done, or place in oven with chicken...

Then for the noodles. MIRACLE NOODLES!!!! (They ARE a miracle!!!) I drained them and rinsed them a few times, then boiled them in chicken broth. When the 1 minute was up, I drained them and added them to my pan of sauce.

And TA~DA!!!!!! The best meal I've eaten yet!!!!!

And for a great dessert, try baking your 1 apple with a little pumpkin pie spice and stevia!?!?!?!!!

The best day of my (diet) life!!!
Just remember: "Nothing works if you dont!!!"

Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|  

TheChicsporadic
Sounds mouth watering. I'm gonna try this also. Thanks so much for sharing!!! You made me happy
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kristen
You're totally welcome... Do you know anything about Walden Farms 0 calorie stuff?? I ordered chocolate dip for my strawberries, caramel dip for my apples and alfredo sauce for the noodles... I would guess that they were okay, but I'd like to know for sure...
Just remember: "Nothing works if you dont!!!"

Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|  

rinazamp
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
Hi I am new here, started the diet on Tuesday, down 5lbs!
Here is a recipe I put together for dinner last night. It was really good and filling.

Stuff Protabella Mushrooms
Portabella mushroom cap
Small can of tomatoe paste
Rotella diced tomatoes with green chiles
Ground beef (94/7)
Garlic
Italian seasoning
Salt
Pepper
Onion powder

Clean out portabella mushroom caps of brown stuff and stem. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning. Roast in bbq or oven at 425 for about a 1/2 hour. Brown  meat with fresh garlic, onio powder and italian seasoning. Add tomatos and paste. Scoop a spoon full into cap. Return to oven for 10 minutes...serve...YUM!
Reply | Threaded
|  

missnight
^Are mushrooms allowed on this diet?
Reply | Threaded
|  

TheChicsporadic
mushrooms are not allowed on Simeons list but many dieters are now adding varieties so it's all about trying it yourself and see what happens because if you gonna be basing everything from some other dieter's experience and you failed while the person you copied it from succeeded then you are bound to be disappointed. So my advise is to try it once and see what changes it made. If you still effectively lost weight then keep us posted . We would love to know your progress. New, and awesome discoveries are always welcome here
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Kristen
Kristen,

I know you shared this HCG Recipe | Phase 2 a while ago, but it looked so amazing I just had to share it on the HCG 411 Blog today. So here is the link ... http://www.hcg411.info/2013/07/hcg-p2-recipe-spaghetti-with-breaded-chicken.html

Thanks again - I hope your weight loss journey is going great!

Brian Connole
HCG 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Rachel
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
Hello Brian and All,

Thanks so much for starting this forum.  The recipes sound very tasty.  Just one request please.  I don't see a calorie count on the recipes.  Will you please update them so I know what I'm taking in.  Sorry to be such a bother...obsessive/compulsive.

Thanks!

BTW:  First time on the forum.  Day 14 of phase 1 and lost 13 pounds so far.  
Reply | Threaded
|  

KattyS
In reply to this post by Kristen
Great recipe.  I made it last night and it was like revisiting an old friend. 
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ryan W
I am new here in this area but I want to lose some weight and I think I am on right subject for lose weight and recipe for the same......thanks a lot