Gorge Days

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gorge Days

vellutto
Hi All, This is my first day on the site and my first day using the HCG drops. I had read over everything in the book before I started, but one step I just noticed I forgot to take was taking the drops on my gorge days. Will this have any affect or can I just continue on with the drops and the 500 calorie diet?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gorge Days

TheChicsporadic
Well, how far are you on the diet now? If you're already far on your way then just continue taking them for 21 days. And if you have to do it again then do it right the next time....  It's a learning process each time.
Reply | Threaded
|

vellutto
Thanks for your input. I am only on my second day into the low cal diet, but I do not want to do the gorge days again. I think I will just continue on and see how it goes.
I think I was trying to talk myself into eating again because I was hungry and thinking if I would have taken the drops on my gorge days the hunger wouldn't be there. I just have to remember that weight loss is not easy and if I don't deal with a little hunger I am never going to loose the weight.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Yea, the hunger usually subsides after a week. Besides, this is just for 3 weeks and you will be satisfied with the result I assure you
Reply | Threaded
|

vellutto
Glad to know my hunger will subside and I am positive it will be worth it in the end....so I am hanging in there!