classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HCG 40 days, 30lbs to lose, need a buddy

emma365123
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am starting HCG today. I would like to know if anyone would like to join me on this journey. Starting this today. I expect to finish my journey before the end of January.

Are there any supplements I should be taking?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HCG 40 days, 30lbs to lose, need a buddy

Angie
Yes!!! Today is day three for me and still trying to figure out what foods and how much I will begin eating today starting the 500 cal
Reply | Threaded
|

nova
Hey ladies, I too have begin the diet and am happy to find support.  I've done this before and miss my buddy so i know someone else working with you is helpful.  Especially when you have questions & plateaus.  So let's try together.
My dilemma is I'm on day 8, only down 1.5 lbs, and seem to be hungry.  Comparing to my journal from previous round I should be further along.  Any advice?  How are you all doing?
Nova
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie
Hello
This is my first time trying hcg injections. I'm on day 5 and down 3#. This is prob the hardest thing I've ever done. But in the end I know it will be worth it. I have 30-40 pounds to loose. Any advice from someone who has done this before?  Thanks for responding I really think it will help having a friend in the same boat. 
Angie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2015, at 8:31 AM, nova [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey ladies, I too have begin the diet and am happy to find support.  I've done this before and miss my buddy so i know someone else working with you is helpful.  Especially when you have questions & plateaus.  So let's try together.
My dilemma is I'm on day 8, only down 1.5 lbs, and seem to be hungry.  Comparing to my journal from previous round I should be further along.  Any advice?  How are you all doing?
Nova

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/HCG-40-days-30lbs-to-lose-need-a-buddy-tp4027372p4027380.html
To unsubscribe from HCG 40 days, 30lbs to lose, need a buddy, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
In reply to this post by emma365123
HCG just amazing tool for lose weight my wife use it all the time and for years she looks amazing