classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HCG Injections- tested negative over and over

MabellF
Hello,

I bought 3 different brands of HCG in a reliable website where I actually bought in the past with excellent results.  Last time I did my hcg diet I tested the liquid before I started and tested positive right the way.

This time I tested twice every single brand and came negative!! I don't know what to do , I feel unconfident and disappointed.

As you can tell I have spent a lot of time and money putting together all the supplies I need to start the diet. Bac water is hard to find lately, syringes and the vials of course!  but the hcg takes 2 weeks to arrive from India and every time paying the shipping cost...etc

What would you do, will you still use it even when testing negative??

by the way all fresh batches, just produced in 2013 and with  expiry dates on 2015. Fertigyn 10,000, Corion 5,000 and Sifasi 10,000

HCG fresh mix... test negative for hcg!! 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HCG Injections- tested negative over and over

Brian Connole
Administrator
Could it be the pregnancy tests possibly? Are these the same brands that you ordered last time? This is a tough call, especially because it should only take a small amount of HCG to make the test show a positive result.

I would definitely put a call in to the company and see what they can do for you.

Let me know what happens.

Good luck!

Brian
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Diet Doc
Sorry to hear about your injections.

I have heard of issues like from injections sourced overseas.

If you did receive your injections from a source in the USA, Brian has the right idea. Reach out to the source and your injections should be replaced immediately.

All of our Rx HCG injections are shipped directly from the pharmacy to you. 100% quality guaranteed.

If you did not get what you order, let them know incase your source has a bad batch going out to other customer as well.

Diet Doc
HCGTreatments.com
1-888-541-9754

Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
In reply to this post by MabellF
I don`t know what to say on this story I use hcg drops buy on http://platinumbodyperformance.com/hcg-drops and don`t have any trouble I read rules and take how my doctor tell me to take result is here I lose weight and feel good