classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

HCG and Constipation

mcbrown
Yeah, I know, not a pretty subject, but unfortunately real.  I'm on Day 10 (8th day of Phase 2) and I'm doing pretty well (down 12 pounds) but I'm experiencing some constipation for the past two days.  I have seen suggestions for smooth move tea or magnesium phosphate (Mag 07) to help with this.  Anyone have any experience or suggestions?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: HCG and Constipation

Paige
Thanks for the toothpaste info.  I will get some and try it.  I use magnesium and it really works.  Don't take too much or you could be going the other way.  Good luck :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

mcbrown
Thanks Paige!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Leah
In reply to this post by mcbrown
Here's the best new info I've found.  My doctor suggested I use a product called IBN Intestinal Bowel Nutrition.  Works extremely well - like normal, no cramping or other disgusting side-effects like I got from the teas or stool softeners.  IBN is hard to find in the stores but you can order it online for about $15 plus shipping.  I think shipping is the same whether you order one or 3-4 so order several bottles.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Chantal
In reply to this post by mcbrown
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AT AROUND THE SAME DAY ? I BOUGHT SOMETHING CALLED SUPER DIETER'S TEA CLEANSE MADE BY LACI LE BEAU . U DRINK A CUP OF THIS TEA RIGHT AFTER YOUR MEAL AND I PROMISE YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN THE MORNING !! :) IT HAS LEMON PEEL, LEMON MINT, ORANGE PEEL, CITRIC ACID, SPEARMINT LEAF, LICORICE ROOT, MARSHMALLOW ROOT, ELEUTHERO ROOT, PAPAYA LEAF, CHRYSANTHEMUM FLOWER, JAPANESE HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER . YOU CAN ONLY DRINK THIS FOR TEN DAYS BECAUSE IT ALSO HAS A PLANT CALLED SENNA . THIS FLOWER PLANT DOES MANY THINGS . HERE'S WHAT IT SAID ABOUT THE CONSTIPATION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Senna alexandrina is used in modern medicine as a laxative; [10] acting on the lower bowel, it is especially useful in alleviating constipation. It increases the peristaltic movements of the colon by irritating the colonic mucosa. The plants are most often prepared as an infusion. Senna glycosides are listed as ATC code A06AB06 on their own and A06AB56 in combined preparations. ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT WORKS AND IT'S LOOKS TO BE A NATURAL PLANT TEA !! $7.89 AT MY LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE .
Reply | Threaded
|  

mcbrown
Thanks for the info!
Reply | Threaded
|