HCG and other supplements

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HCG and other supplements

Michaelv1143
Hi everyone!  I've done the HCG diet previously and lost 50 lbs.  I took a break from it and am going to be starting up again tomorrow.  Before I start the HCG diet again I like to look up all the info all over again to get my mind back into diet mode.  I've been seeing a few different websites selling hCG and Gardenia Cambodia or Green Coffee Bean Extract pills with a bottle of hCG.  I was just wondering if anyone has tried using any of those supplements while on the diet.  I am aware that while on the hCG diet your body will have the proper nutrients but I'm still wondering if anyone has tried combining any of those while on the hCG diet.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HCG and other supplements

daineadrion
I have done the HCG drops to lose some weight and I haven't felt any hunger. The protocol says to eat whatever you want on Day 1 and Day 2 so that you can have enough fat in your system to start burning when the drops kick in on Day 3. Those first few days are supposed to help you stave off your hunger in the following days. I did the 500 Cal a day diet strictly and got exactly the results that I would. My best friend did about 750 calories a day, and still lost about 10-13 lbs in 15 Days. Anyway, like I said, I did the drops and I got them from a reputable manufacturer.

hcg pills
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HCG and other supplements

Ryan W
In reply to this post by Michaelv1143
I order hcg pellets from lots of sites but I have one few week ago and order only from them