classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HCG

hriten
Hello all,

The other day I wrote a blog post about why you should have an HCG Diet Buddy. In the post I recommended to find an HCG Diet Buddy here in the HCG Diet 411 Forum if you don't have a friend or family member to do the diet with.

If you need an HCG Diet Buddy, post it under this topic and let everyone know. The great thing about this forum is... if you can't find just one buddy, you have an entire community of buddies here at the HCG Diet 411 Forum.

Good luck!
partho
Reply | Threaded
|

Looking for a buddy

TrishaC629
Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this message board! I am struggling here and hoping to find someone to help keep me motivated and accountable. I did my first round of homeopathic hCG in April 2011 and lost 27 pounds (from 230 to 203). I was so excited to do my next round. I had gained a few pounds, but basically maintained (at around 205-206). HOWEVER, I have struggled, starting and stopping and starting and stopping, since July and gained back most of that weight (now at 224 pounds). I am so frustrated with myself! I don't want to give up! I recently purchased vibrational hCG drops and have been using them. They control my hunger alright, but my appetite is a whole different monster. I am addicted to food and eat when I'm not hungry! I haven't taken my drops for a few days, because I knew I was doing badly. However, I'm starting back today and really want to push through this round and lose the weight! Is there anyone who wants to buddy up with me? I would like to be able to email, IM, even text each other to stay motivated! ANY TAKERS??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HCG

hriten
In reply to this post by hriten
its good..