HELLLPPPPP!!!! WEIGHT GAIN on Phase 2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELLLPPPPP!!!! WEIGHT GAIN on Phase 2

rnoel519
I am on day 28 of my first round and was having great progress until about a week ago.  By day 20, I was down 22 pounds.  All of a sudden my releases started to dramatically slow.  I know that this is to be expected seeing as my releases were so great in the beginning, I had a bit of a stall last week and did an apple day 3 days ago.  The next morning I was down almost three pounds.  The next day I gained a pound and today I've gained another pound.  WHAT IS GOING ON????? I follow protocol to the T(with the exception of mixing some veggies-- onion and tomato on salads and in a salsa i made).  I have NEVER cheated.  I have missed a couple meals though.  Usually because I am either not hungry or get home too late from work. I'm doing the same things and eating the same things I did in the beginning.  I've been working so hard and am now very worried and feeling discouraged. I've ruled out the following possibilities:

Not TOM-- he already came and I even continued to have great releases while he was around
No Cheating
Not close to my goal.  I have over 100 pounds to loose and am nowhere near my goal- I've lost a total of 27 lbs, but have gained back 2

Help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HELLLPPPPP!!!! WEIGHT GAIN on Phase 2

TheChicsporadic
The first solution I would suggest is to not "panic" and most specially DO NOT be discouraged by a plateau. I know easy for me to say, but I have been there also, though I gained bec of cheating. Had stalls from time to time, but in the end, I lost 25 lbs. So, always look at the end result. I knew someone who was very excited to try hcg. In fact, was too excited when she was losing, that when she experiences a stall, the atmosphere changed faster that the speed of sound. Until it gets to her that she did not eat the supposed food. One day, she felt so so sick, almost passed out. She ended up throwing the towel! Now, she's doing something else, but was not losing really. I mean, this is not meant to give a sermon or anything rnoel519m but I just wanted to share my friend's experience. She did not even mind the pounds and inches she lost.

Anyway, another advice, don't skip meal. Chances are, that if you eat less than the body has already gotten used to, it will automatically turn into starvation mode and would cling on to the stored fats and it wont be ready anymore for elimination. Keep us posted aight!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HELLLPPPPP!!!! WEIGHT GAIN on Phase 2

From14to4
Wow!   You've had WONDERFUL results and should be EXTREMELY proud of yourself!   I would say that your body is going to an amazing transformation!    I've had wonderful results as well and around the same time as you I had a stall, however, I opted NOT to do the apple or steak day.   I wanted my body to self-correct and voila.. it did.   I didn't have a loss for 2 days and them boom, over 2.5, which if I divided it out over 3 days, it was just under what I would have lost anyway if I hadn't had a stall.

Ensure you are eating EVERYTHING that the plan calls for.   On this diet, less is NOT more.  In fact, my physician has often told me that she'd rather see me go slightly over my calorie count vs under.

Remember to continue to get in all your fluds and I'd suggest not mixing the veggies if at all possible.     I also noted that once I added grapefruit to my plan that it seemed to assist with the progression of releases.

Great job and keep up the great work!
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!