HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?

ch4vessels
I just lost 42.5 lbs on my first round using HCG pellets from Nu Medical? I am battling Hypothyroidism on my second day of P3. Do I need Ultra Burn to have a successful P3? Please help with your advice as I still have a couple of rounds to go and cannot have an unsuccessful P3. Thank you!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?

DaveSherwin
I wish I could help you but I am not very familiar with ultra burn? Is it a medication for hypothyroidism or some kind of a maintenance supplement? For Phase 3 you will stabilize better if you slowly introduce P3 foods in your diet. One at a time. Then see how your body will react to the new food you are introducing each day. If you have time, do keep us posted.
Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder of HCG-EZ Drops
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?

ch4vessels
Thanks so much!!! I truly appreciate your helping me:)

Ultra burn is a supplement that Nu Image Medical suggests for P3, stating that it helps to insure that you maintain weight lost during P2.

The pills are taken 4X daily at a cost of $197.00 for a 30 day supply. They are also stating that the pills are a combination of amino acids and B vitamins and can be taken indefinitely. They have nothing to do with hypothyroidism. They are suggested to everyone who purchases HCG through them.

Your thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: DaveSherwin [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]>
To: ch4vessels <[hidden email]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 3:01 pm
Subject: Re: HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?

I wish I could help you but I am not very familiar with ultra burn? Is it a medication for hypothyroidism or some kind of a maintenance supplement? For Phase 3 you will stabilize better if you slowly introduce P3 foods in your diet. One at a time. Then see how your body will react to the new food you are introducing each day. If you have time, do keep us posted.
Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder of HCG-EZ Drops

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/HELP-Do-I-need-Ultra-Burn-for-success-tp4026961p4026981.html
To unsubscribe from HELP!!! Do I need Ultra Burn for success?, click here.
NAML