classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Joy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP ME, PLEASE

Joy
I have been on the diet for 2 weeks.  I have stayed on it completely for only one of those days.  I did every thing correctly in Phase 1 and I'm in Phase 2.  I also have the "real" stuff....NOT the premixed homeopathic drops.

The Problem?  I stick to the diet faithfully during the day.  I go be bed feeling great.  I wake up about two hours later...sometimes three or fours hours later. (I go to bed around 9:30 to 10:00 p.m. during thsi time of the year.  I'm not hungry BUT I go right for the cereal.  A high fiber cereal...and the the almond milk (which is better than reg. milk but still...).  It's almost like I need to be talked down from the cereal.  Would anyone be willing to let me call them when I get up?  Maybe someone on the other side of the country...I'm on the east coast. I need help.  Please, someone help me... Thank you, Joyce
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HELP ME, PLEASE

Brian Connole
Administrator
What if you tried some miracle noodles and ate those instead of the cereal? Or, you might try getting rid of the cereal just until after the diet ends.

I feel your pain though, I used to do the same thing years ago.

Good luck!

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by Joy
Does this routine happen to you prior to hcg diet? Why don't you try sleeping a little later than your usual 9 pm, let's see if you still wake up after a couple hours later. Also, i agree with Brian on the miracle noodle, it is indeed a miracle so it's not gonna cause a gain even if you wake up in the middle of the night and look for cereal.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by Joy
I mean look for miracle noodle . Hope this helps!