HELP!! Phase 2 major stall!,

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HELP!! Phase 2 major stall!,

Heidi
I am on day29 only down 19 lbs and for the past 3 days i have not moved at all on the scale!! I mean not even an ounce??? I did an apple day yesterday and NOTHING! I dont know what to do..i have at least 45 more pounds to loose and i think i may have developed an immunity... I am going to increase my water today like crazy and stay away from beef and just do chicken for lunch with cukes and an apple and for dinner i will do cod and asparagus and strawberries...... I dont know what else to do... I would love to reach my 30 lb goal, but it isnt looking to promising :(.   I am really stressed about this and would appreciate some advice and or help with this!!!
P.s i normally eat lean (4%) ground beef for lunch in lettuce wraps, and chicken or fish for dinner.... Cukes, asparagus, letuce, onion, pepper, apples, strawberries." not sure if i should just move to phase 3 but i just mixed a new batch of sublingual hcg and i dont want to waste it...help!!,!!

Heidi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: HELP!! Phase 2 major stall!,

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Heidi -

Now I know that it's easier said than done, but try not to get too stressed about the situation. Getting stressed out can have a negative effect on things as well.

Sometimes these types of things happen - The good news is that they don't last forever.

If you want, you can give this Plateau Breaker tip a try... http://www.hcg411.info/2010/01/another-great-plateau-breaker.html I think that this one should help in your case.

Plus, you might want to try adding a short walk to your daily routine.

I wish you the best of luck - And don't worry you are going to do great, I just know it!

Take care -

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...