Having Problems Sleeping

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Having Problems Sleeping

Dannii
HI everyone, hope your all well! Only on my 5th day (7th day with loading) and doing well. Im really struggling with my sleep every night, hardly sleeping or if I do I wake up feeling even more tired and stiff. Is any one sleeping patter different on the diet?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Having Problems Sleeping

Brian Connole
Administrator
This is somewhat normal for some people on the HCG Diet. Weird dreams are also a possible side effect for HCG Dieters.

Are you using the Homeopathic Drops? Sometimes the HHCG Drops can contain ingredients that can effect your sleep.
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Dannii
Thanks so much for the reply, iv started using natural sleeping tablets to help me sleep so feeling a lot better. Im using homeopathic but that's because im in Australia and I didn't know that were all different types, prescriptions and injections.

Im really interested in getting the proper drops, as my weight loss has really slowed up and im doing everything my the book :( although my mum is doing the same drops and shes lost nearly double what I have and she only wanted to loose a little bit lol! Its not fair ha ha.
Reply | Threaded
|

skinnycute
It's good to know that you start using some sleeping tablets. So you can sleep well. When you have a 8 hours sleep, when you wake up you will have a good vibes. =)
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
I sleep so good and lose weight very nice.....I sleep like baby.....
Reply | Threaded
|

trishgulevich
In reply to this post by Dannii
Yes... I have as well had issues with my sleep.  I take over the counter sleep remedies which will help immensely.