Hello All! HCG Newbie

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello All! HCG Newbie

aloha88
I am a mother of two and new to the HCG diet. I think I have read more in the last few weeks than I have since College! My sister did the HCG diet and she lost 18 pounds in the 23 days. But, she said she won't do another round because it was too hard to stick to the diet while she cooked for her family. She hasn't even bothered to stick with the maintenance portion. I hope this isn't the same thing that will happen to me. I was glad to happen across your forum. I have the homeopathic drops and after reading the threads on here I wonder if I didn't make a mistake? I am going to commit to the diet and then not have enough of the HCG in the drops? Yikes! Also, I misread the loading days and I started them when I ordered the drops thinking it was for two days before you started the drops. I put on 2 pounds and now I have to load up again? Does anyone know if I can just start the VLCD on the first day of drops since I already did the loading days, or do I have to do two more? :(  My total weight loss goal is 40 pounds but I would be happy to maintain anything more than 25 (which I hope to lose on this HCG round 1! Then I can shoot for the next 15 in another round)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello All! HCG Newbie

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Aloha88 -

Unfortunately a lot of people do exactly what your sister did - They lose they weight with phase 2 and forget about phase 3... Don't do this, otherwise the entire 2nd phase will just be a waste of time.

About the homeopathic drops: They don't contain any HCG in them at all so it won't do exactly what it's meant to do. However, some people do well with the homeopathic drops. But if you are still extremely hungry after taking them, you may want to order yourself some Pharmaceutical HCG and a mixing kit. That way you can just mix the drops yourself.

Get the HCG and mixing kit in our HCG 411 Store.

Good luck -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello All! HCG Newbie

aloha88
Hello there! I am now on day 2 of the VLCD and I feel horrible. I am light-headed, tired, and have a constant headache. I did try to order the drops from this site after I read the threads and I wouldn't get them until I was done with my 23 days. I have an event I am trying to get ready for on the 25th of February. So, definitely on the next go round I will order from them instead. Any ideas or suggestions on how to get rid of this headache or is it just part of the process (side effects) and if so how long does it last. I read that people felt good and enjoyed clarity of thoughts and what not so I am confused. I just want to sleep and get rid of this headache. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My introduction

aloha88
In reply to this post by aloha88
Sharon, I can't see the responses and I don't know how to adjust the settings so I can't read what you wrote. The replies kept getting put into new columns over to the right and now I can't see them.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My introduction

aloha88
In reply to this post by aloha88
Yum that apple dessert sounds good! I am craving sweets. I put splenda in my tea. So, I bought some stevia packets today. Today is day 8 of my drops. I did my weekly measure and I am down 7.4 pounds since day one (mind you I put on 2.4 pounds during the loading) But I have lost two inches in my waist and my abdomen (sad I lost 1 1/2" in my chest too). Let's see for breakfast it was just water. Lunch was grilled chicken on spinach with cider vinegar for dressing. Dinner was grilled chicken on shredded lettuce with salsa and one melba toast. I drank about 70 oz of water so far today. They recommend 1/2 your weight for how many ounces you should drink. So I still need 15 more. So another bonus to losing weight, less water! :0)  I want to try that apple thing for sure! Thanks so much for your replies.