Hello!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello!!!

happychick
I just wanted to say hi and that I am doing my first round of HCG drops.  I am on day 20 of phase 2.
As of this morning I have lost 21.5 pounds!!! I need to do 3 to 4 rounds to get down to where I would like to be.
I am sure I will have some questions along the way, and I'm ready for some different recipes, lol!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello!!!

Suzy @ The HCG Diet 411 Blog
Hello Happychick - sounds like you are doing great so far. I wanted to ask you, does the drops work to curb your appetite pretty good? I guess they must if you have already lost that much weight. Well good luck - And remember my husband and I are always around to answer any questions you might have and we look forward to chatting with you and all of the other members of our forum.

Take care,

Suzy
Reply | Threaded
|

happychick
Hi Suzy,

The drops are definitely working for me! I am shocked that I am not hungry all the time on th VLCD!!! Who would have thought that was possible?
A friend of mine got some but I don't think hers were real.
I got a great deal on mine, plus they work! I also got some for another friend at work, and she has lost 8 pounds in 7 days!!!

Mitzi :o)
Reply | Threaded
|

Suzy @ The HCG Diet 411 Blog
Hi Mitzi, That is awesome that they are working so well for you, because I know they don't work for everyone. I think that a lot of people probably get fake drops like your friend did.

I hope you continue to do great!!!

Suzy