Help! Cheated:(

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help! Cheated:(

skinnygirlmargarita
Hello! I am on VLCD5, day 7 if you include my 2 load days, and post-load I have lost 11.6 pounds. Today however, with my TOM I couldn't resist my temptations and cheated...bad. I had a small binge eating attack. What should I do?? Any advice? Last round I made it 23 days, 0 cheats! I dont know what happened.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Help! Cheated:(

Clayton Thieling
Hi, I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you. I am an HCG diet coach for a company called hcgdiet.com. I would be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have and hold your hand through the diet process. If you ever have any questions about the diet you can give me a call, my name is Clayton and you can reach me at 925.826.0560 Ext. 8165. If you do not connect with me at the time of call just leave me a message with your name, number and the best time to call back and I will make sure to get back with you.

Thanks,

Clayton
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Help! Cheated:(

spankyb78
In reply to this post by skinnygirlmargarita
That happened to me my first round.  My friends and I went out for dinner to celebrate a birthday, and I had the best of intentions to eat a boring chicken breast and plain vegetables....But nope- peer pressure talked me into eating 2 slices of pizza, a salad with blue cheese, and a long island iced tea.  Yikes.  I lucked out though, the next morning when I weighed myself, I had only gained .1 lb.  So check your weight the next day- you may be surprised.  

The best thing to do is just carry on, forget about it, and get back on track.  If you gain, consider doing a steak day.  I never tried this.  My aunt would do this.  She would eat nothing but an apple for breakfast and lunch and then a 100 g steak for dinner... It's supposed to put you back on track.

My aunt and I used different brands and recevied different pamphlet.  Mine mentioned nothing about a "steak day" until phase three.  But hers said you could use this on phase 2.  Worth a try...Considering she had a cheat day every week followed by a steak day if she gained and lost 30 lbs in her 45 day round.

Best of luck!