Help! I'm on Round 2, second time around, and I'm starving!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help! I'm on Round 2, second time around, and I'm starving!!

looking4slim
what is going on?  I waited 2.5 months in between rounds and am doing the prescription shots.  I'm on day 7 (day 4 of 500 cal) and I'm so hungry!  Has anyone doing this a second time around been hungrier than the first?  I'm doing chicken broth, lemon water, and can't kick being hungry...  Any advice?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Help! I'm on Round 2, second time around, and I'm starving!!

TheChicsporadic
not that this observation has been proven and it is just my personal opinion though, but it wont hurt to share. I have posted this in another thread but let me repeat this to you. Anyway, I am presently on my first trimester. This means I have so much hcg in my system right? I have been experiencing what most hcg dieters experience, hunger, light headed-ness, and for 2 days i was suffering from a headache, I also feel so weak like want to stay in bed laziness. So i think the symptoms of a pregnant woman is basically what hcg dieters are also experiencing. Please, not that I am insisting on this, but, I just thought there is a connection since we are talking about the same hormones. This isn't much of a help but what if it's accurate, then, what you are having contains real hcg if that is the case. Call me crazy but just thought I'd throw this out . Just disregard if this sounds crazy