Help! Wine during Transition from p2 from p3?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help! Wine during Transition from p2 from p3?

Hcg newbie
Help!
I had my last injection of hcg yesterday (Monday) morning around 10am. My sweet husband has surprised me with an overnight stay tomorrow night at a swanky hotel out of town and also a great dinner reservation. I dont think he understood the exact protocol of when the last day was. So here is my question - I have already checked out the menu and I can order steamed asparagus and steamed tilapia so I will be ok with the food - but will I kill my diet if I have some wine? It will be approximately 58 hours past my last injection as opposed to the 72.  I am nervous because I did not cheat even once the entire P2 and I don't want to jeopardize all my hard work. At the same time I would love to enjoy a nice night out  and bottle of wine with my husband. I think my being on this diet has been harder on him than me in some ways! I have been totally nuts about exactly following the diet so we haven't been on a date in more than a month - hard!  Advice please! Thanks so much!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Help! Wine during Transition from p2 from p3?

TheChicsporadic
Hi hcg newbie,

I would speak on behalf of the hHcg, because I did not do the injection, but I guess they are all the same. But anyway, some people I know who did the diet and cheated on wine lost 45 lbs and some closer ti that. Point is, some of them did cheated but lost weight just the same. It is entirely up to you if you want to risk it, but, I'd suggest not to spoil hubby's effort to make your date enjoyable. I mean, when it comes to couple date time, wine is like the appetizer to your meal, you don't have to have it but it's sweeter if you did...

So my final advice go for it!!!