Help after phase-1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help after phase-1

lizchaushian
I lost 5kg during the first phase which is about what I ment to lose. (I wighted 59.5 the last day of the diet- Im 171cm)

So have 2 problems.
First of all I have a strong urge to eat in any opportunity things that I've neven even used to eat and I can't stop it- something that I never had before the diet, it's like my body went through a trauma and now all it tries to make up the damage.

The second problem is I gained about 2kg now (today I was 61.8) , and I've done 2 steak days in a week whcih helped! but then again I gained it all back the next day.
I have to admit it's preety frustrating since I did walking for about 3 times a week (about 5km). and I eat about 1500-1800 calories a day- sometimes even less. Should I continue with the steak days?
I don't know what to do, I eat a lot of "Tehina" (a middle easten kind of food based on sesame) and use butter and salads dressings, I also made bread out of Almonds flower no curbs and no sugar. I dont know if it's that or something else- maybe nuts are too fattening? how many calories I need to eat each day?
Anyway I don't know what to do please someone help me!

Thank you.
Liz
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Help after phase-1

TheChicsporadic
Hi Liz,

Are you working out? Like not just a brisk walking but a work out work out? I meant to stress out a strenuous exercise that makes you sweat a lot and eventually burn the calories. We can't simply depend on this program, we must also give it a push my joining activities that would burn those fats from the ones we are eating. This effort will no longer accidentally touch the essential fats since we are eating fatty food already and this is what it should be targeting. Anyway, that's how I understand it. Also, check out the food, some dressings have added sugar...and so on. I hope this helps! Btw, don't stop drinking Tons of water, there is a big possibility that is water weight right there. keep us posted!
Reply | Threaded
|

lizchaushian
I do the walking as exercise it's a 40 min fast walk.
And I don't know what to do about my cravings! Its a little odd to me
That suddenly I gain the wight so fast after the diet and that you have to watch it that carefully in order to keep your weight balanced..
I weigh a little less now (60.8)  but it's still more than
I should... I guess I'll try another steak day.

Thank you very much anyway!
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Your calories is just right. You are supposed to have reset your hypothalamus that changes your eating habit, in a healthy way that is. I cannot explain what's with the unusual cravings, but if you can avoid giving in to it, your hypothalamus will reset well. And, although we are already allowed to eat fatty foods, we must control it still as we are trying to stabilize our locked on weight. Lastly, try something more rigorous than a fast walk and another steak day wont hurt I guess?