Help please! Need some encouragement. PMS is making me soooooo hungry!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
cjc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help please! Need some encouragement. PMS is making me soooooo hungry!

cjc
Can someone please help? I am on Day 15 of Phase 2. I've had good results so far - 11 pounds (from my normal weight not including the extra weight I went up and then down from loading on Phase 1). I've lost each day except for today (Same weight yesterday as today).  I have been totally strict until today when I had 10 extra rice cakes (I'm gluten free so have been advised to have 6 rice crackers per day instead of the melba toast of Grissini stick). My period is due and I normal gain loads of weight leading up to it so the fact that I haven't gained any and only stayed the same weight on 1 day is pretty good I think. But I am  craving food so badly. As it is I drink so much tea ..... each day I normally have 2 x Green Tea, 2 x Ginger Tea, 1 x Bedtime tea so tea is not an option. I have just ordered some Xo coco drink that's HCG approved. But I don't know what else to do.
I guess i may just need some encouragement and support.
Has anyone else struggled with this? If you have cheated with an extra toast (or my rice cracker equivalent) did is cause much of a set back.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Help please! Need some encouragement. PMS is making me soooooo hungry!

Brian Connole
Administrator
WOW, you have been doing great thus far!

Try to stay strong, you are just getting over that 2 week hump which is by far the worst for most people. Then to top it off you are dealing with the whole PMS thing.

Have you tried any of the Miracle Noodles Products?

You can eat them with your meals or in between to help you stay fuller longer. They have a wide variety of products including Miracle Rice and they are all HCG Diet Free Foods so you don't have to worry about a stall or any set backs.

Actually, if you order from MiracleNoodle.com from now until the end of the month you can get a 10% Discount by using Promo Code AFF10 ... I had just wrote about this in a post earlier in the month.

I wish you all the luck in the world, and I think you are going to do great.

Keep us all posted, and give those Miracle Noodles a go.

Take care,

Brian
HCG 411

Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...