Hi everyone Newbie

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hi everyone Newbie

nicole1979
Hi there! Well I will be starting this diet on monday. I will be using hcg tablets 200iu x2 daily my
Question is what to load up on for my 3 day food binge lol! Little bit about my I'm 33 have two young children a 2yr old girl and a 5 month old boy. My second pregnancy was rough and I sat on my toosh for majority of it so I put on about 50 pounds and this is what I would like to lose. I have pcos so makes it a little harder to lose so I'm hopeful I see great numbers like all of you. I'm open for any advice cause I'm scared lol 500 calories seems crazy. What are you all eating all day long and are you hungry?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hi everyone Newbie

Blessing
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

nicole1979
In reply to this post by nicole1979
Hello! Well actually today was my first day of loading! I feel FAT! Are you doing injects?
What did u load on I only had 200 iu of hcg today and didn't feel hungry so hoping that's a good sign. What will you be eating on your low cal diet I will have to look up some recipes. Good luck tomorrow.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Pack on good with fatty foods on your loading days. You can have fast foods meals, ice cream, cheesecake, almost all foods that makes us fat. It's weird that when no one or nothing is restricting us from eating those foods, yet we know it's not good for us, we keep eating them with smile on our faces. But come "loading days" we find it hard to "load up" and felt like too much food to bear. Woah! lol. Anyway, do pack good on these things because it will aid you on your low calorie days.
Reply | Threaded
|

KymZim
In reply to this post by Blessing
Hello!!! I am a newbie as well. My actual start date on the VLCD was on Oct. 31st. I have lost a little short of six pounds so far. I am doin the injections which seem to be easier for me because its one time only a day. Good luck! My mom and sister did it and have had amazing success!!