Hot Flashes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hot Flashes

pwyatt
Hi Everyone, I've just finished my 2nd round of shots nearly 2 weeks ago and things are going very well. But I'm interested to know if any of the Menopausal women have experienced the same thing I have with the shots.
I have struggled with horrible hot flashes for over 10 years. I went so far as to have all sorts of blood tests and took HRT's and then tried herbal options and absolutely NOTHING helped.
I'd put on about 40 lbs over the last 10 years and just was miserable, so I went to my doctor and she suggested HCG. So I did the shots and it's been the best diet experience I've ever had!!!
Now, my question? Has any of the Menopausal women that have taken the shots noticed an end to the hot flashes? Mine completely went away, I was able to sleep and felt so much better, but now in Phase 3, the hot flashes are back with a vengence! I'm ready to talk to the dr. again and see if she will give me a new HRT or I want back on the shots!!!
Someone give me some ideas.
Pwyatt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hot Flashes

Erb66
Same thing with me. I just searched to see if anyone else had this happen.  I had terrible hot flashes. They went away and now that I'm on Phase 3 they are back and I'm not sleeping well.  Did you go to the doctor and ask?
Reply | Threaded
|

JanetinHouston
In reply to this post by pwyatt
The same thing has happened to me! I'm in my late 40s and am peri menopausal with not having a period for about 8 months. I have suffered terribly with hot flashes. 48 hours or so after taking my first shot, my hot flashes are all but gone! And my fogginess is better! And more energy! I've only been on the HCG Diet 5 days, so I'm not looking forward to going back to the hot flashes in three weeks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Missg818
In reply to this post by pwyatt
Did you doctor allow you to revisit hCg as my hot flashes vanishes....