How do you know if you have the homeopathis or the pharmasutical drops?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How do you know if you have the homeopathis or the pharmasutical drops?

Toastie
I was wondering how you tell which drops you've bought. Nowhere on my bottle does it say homeopathic or pharmasutical. I was fine the first few days of doing the 500 calories and wasn't hungry at all but now on day 7 my stomache seems to be growling all the time. Is this normal?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How do you know if you have the homeopathis or the pharmasutical drops?

Kristen
TOTALLY normal...This was my WORST DAY!! I was sooooo HUNGRY I literally could have eaten a horse!!! I really cheated on this day. I regret it, but I didn't let it get me down or to give up!!! And the shocking thing was that the VERY NEXT DAY... my hunger was GONE!!!! Miracle!!!!!!!!!!

As to the homeopathic vs pharmeceutical, if you didn't mix the hcg with a mixing kit, then my guess is that they're homeopathic. I personally take the homeo drops, myself, and have not had any trouble with them. Mine say hcg 6x,12x,30x along with other ingredients like L-arginine (which if I'm right about which one it is, it helps your body metabolize fats) L-creatine, and various cell salts (which help the legs not get so weak feeling). The extra stuff in them serve their purpose and I actually am glad that I've got these. And I know that I have hcg, because otherwise it would be as if you really were on a starvation diet, and I feel so far from that!

Keep your head in it!!! Even if you do cheat, although I could get up on my soap box and tell you all about that... if you do, pick yourself right back up and keep going!!! That's what I've done, and although I haven't lost as much as I wanted to, I HAVE lost!!! And next time, NO MORE CHEATING for me!!!!!!!!
Just remember: "Nothing works if you dont!!!"

Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|

Toastie
The first ingredient on the bottle is HCG......so there's gotta be some in it doesn't there? I've read on here that the homeopathic one has no hcg.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kristen
Some homeopathic ones do not, but if the ingredient list does say so, it does have hcg in it. Mine clearly say homeopathic, but does have hcg 1st in it's ingredient list. There's just not enough hcg in them for the fda to worry about them, that's why you have to take however many drops 2-3 times per day, instead of the 1 injection a day. They aren't so strong as the injections, but I know from experience that they absolutely work! I'm on day 25, and have lost 21 lbs. If there were no hcg or not enough, it would FEEL like I was only getting 500 calories and would not be losing the weight where I wanted to. So far, as of a few days ago, I'd lost 3.5" off my tummy & 2.5" off my butt... YAY!

And how did yesterday go for you? I hope you did well, and if not, hopefully you are picking yourself right back up and keeping on track today! I know that day was hard. I think we ALL go through it. I derailed that day, wish I hadn't, but got through it by getting right back on track! Just keep your chin up and determination is key! The daily weigh in was certainly a great motivator for me. Good luck!!!!!

Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|

Toastie
Thanks for the encouragement Kristen. Well, I made it through the day without cheating but for some reason I'm up .5 of a pound, although my scale isn't the greatest. I did take a multivitamin but I can't see that causing a weight gain. Oh well, I'll keep trudging on. I refuse to give in. I'm hoping to make a lifetime change in my eating habits because what I was doing certainly wasn't working for me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kristen
It COULD BE the vitamin. I ordered myself some online from the same place where I got the HCG and got them & looked at the bottle... omega 3 oils were in them. I haven't been taking them, waiting till p3 on thursday. I do take B12 when I need an energy boost, and I've heard of potassium when your legs get sore. (That I didn't know till now, when I'm almost done!!) Anyway. Just look at the label and see if there is the oils or starches or any hidden sugar. (things ending in ose or dextrin.) If there are any of those, there's a good chance it was the vitamins.

Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|

Flyingmom1
In reply to this post by Toastie
They have the number x number scenerio on them. Mine are homeopathic and this is day three for me. I skipped the gorgeing days -3 and went straight to the 500 calorie diet. I feel like I could eat anything I am so hungry. So, I  think I need to restart with the eating days -3 then go from there. Otherwise this isn't working for me...Di I mention I am starving!!!!!

Flyingmom1
Reply | Threaded
|

Kristen
Yes, I'd recommend the gorging days, although I too, got REALLY hungry at about the 3rd day on the vlcd. I really cheated that night, because I couldn't stand it, but then THE VERY NEXT DAY, I wasn't hungry anymore. I'd suggest trying to stick to it to see if it's any better tomorrow. (I cheated on this day... not sayin you should, but if you do go off it, try back up tomorrow and don't let it get you down!!) I'm rooting for ya! I HATE hearing when ppl get hungry or discouraged and give up. And look me up, I'm at www.yummyhcg.blogspot.com

Kristen