How to calculate days on HCG

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to calculate days on HCG

happychick
I feel like I should know the answer to this but....

Do you count the P1 load days? I am on P2D37, and want to do the 40 days on hcg. So do I count the P1 days?
That would mean that I have actually been taking my hcg drops for 39 days. So do I start P3 in 1 more day or 3 more days?
I hope that even makes sense.

P.S. I have lost 29.5 pounds!!! I still need to do some more rounds, but I know I must do P3 to reset and then start again.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to calculate days on HCG

Suzy @ The HCG Diet 411 Blog
Hello HappyChick,

Yeah you would count your load days as part of the 40 days - So you would want to start Phase 3 in one day. And that is soooo cool that you lost almost 30 pounds using the drops. You're doing awesome - Keep it up... I hope the next round goes just as good.

Take care.

Suzy @ HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum

P.S. - If you need to know how long to wait between rounds check out this article that my husband wrote... How Long to wait between rounds of the HCG Diet
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to calculate days on HCG

Ryan W
In reply to this post by happychick
You can use the calculator below to calculate the doubling time of two beta hCG samples by entering the date of the blood test and the corresponding beta hCG value for that day. If the hCG level is decreasing the the half life  will be calculated.