Hungry on Day 3 (R1P2)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hungry on Day 3 (R1P2)

Donna Michele
I have had two load days...and 3 injections...WHY am I hungry?  I had my apple this morning and then my TINY piece of melba toast 5 minutes ago.  Lunch is not for another hour.  My hcg dose was 160 iu (injected) this morning.  I started at 125iu and went up gradually and will increase to 175iu tomorrow because I will not make it through this program starving like this.  

ANY advise and tips are greatly appreciated.  I am drinking tea and a lot of water but it is not helping.  Will this hunger subside?  What do you do if you are still hungry and taking a dose of 200iu?  I thought this was the maximum dose recommended???  I'm going to the international market and getting some miracle noodles this afternoon ASAP!!!  

Can you have fat free broth?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hungry on Day 3 (R1P2)

kjohn0102
I consider myself really lucky-I'm just finishing up my second round Phase 2, and I have never been hungry!  My husband is doing this round with me, and he has been starving the entire time-but I chalk that up to his terrible eating habits of the past coming back to kick him in the a**!
Fat free broth, yes!  Just be sure to count those little 10-15 calories and still stay within your 500.
If you like cabbage, cabbage soup is another very good hunger buster-it is so filling.
Celery-great for mouth hunger too-nice and crunchy
Reply | Threaded
|

Donna Michele
Thanks for the reply kjohn.  It seems to vary from person to person.  I'm still pretty hungry and this is very discouraging.  It makes me wonder if my hcg is working like it should.  I am using hucog SQ 175iu-200iu.  Does anyone know the best place to inject for optimal absorption?
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by Donna Michele
This is what I have observed, whether hcg injection or hhcg, hunger is experienced by some dieters while smooth weight loss and no hunger pain the entire time to others. It really varies from person to person. What's usually done to relieve hunger pain is by drinking more water, eating an apple, like you did, when hunger is too unbearable, in hhcg taking more drops is one of the option but I have no idea on injections. I also agree with the cabbage soup.