I cant eat another piece of meat or vegetable

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I cant eat another piece of meat or vegetable

trishalove
The thought of eating another piece of chicken or fish or even beef makes me physically ill now.  And vegetables.  

Has anyone switched up their foods a bit and eaten things not on the "list" as long as it is under 500 cals?  

Beans - like black beans?  

I might have to change some things before I fall off the wagon completely.   I'm thinking of eating some black beans and maybe cottage cheese tomorrow.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I cant eat another piece of meat or vegetable

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Trishalove,

There is a lot of things that you aren't supposed to eat even if it's under 500 Calories. But 1 thing that my wife and I discovered that didn't affect our weight loss is, using lean ground beef with just a little bit of taco seasoning - then put it on some lettuce for a nice Taco Salad.

You could try Miracle Noodles too if you want. Have you searched my blog for Phase 2 Recipes, I have posted quite a few. If you go to the home page of my blog here www.hcg411.info - I have 4 of my favorite Phase 2 recipes posted on the sidebar.

I hope this helps - I know that if you just spice it up a bit, that can really help.

Good luck,

Brian M. Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

trishalove
Thanks I will check out the recipes.  I have a book of recipes and I am a pretty good cook and have cooked the meat and veggies several different ways but I am just tired of it.  I am craving healthy things just those things that are not allowed on the diet, like beans, yogurt, bananas, etc.  I did break down and I covered a southwestern chicken breast with fat free refried beans.  It totally helped my craving and I don't think it hurt my diet.  I also ate a greek yogurt - high in protein and not too bad on carbs for breakfast the other.  still losing!  now down 7 lbs in 12 days.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Lace
I am also on it and eat 4 boiled eggs with only the yolk from 1 and it is 90 calories.    I have had awesome success...and I have also done the extra lean ground beaf on romain lettuce..very yummy with your melba toast crumbled on it