I really need help PLEASE!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I really need help PLEASE!

KristinB
I'm new to all this, but my best friend had such amazing sucess that I thought I would try.  I am using the homeopathic drops (same ones my sucessful friend used)  Following the SHAPE program.  I started the drops 3x a day on 8/27/11.  Did the loading days on the drops 8/27 and 8/28, went to the 500 cal diet on 8/29 with the drops 3x per day.  I am following the measurements and foods exactly.  

Where I am concerned, is that I started my menstrral cycle on the second day of the 500 calorie diet (4 days into the drop use).  I lost weight for the entire week while on my cycle, and felt amazing.  Once the cycle was over and I resumed taking my birthcontrol pills the weight loss stopped for 2 days, and I have GAINED over the last 3 days.  I have made no changes other than resuming my birth controll pills. The last 2 days I have doubled my water intake as well as that was my friends suggestion.  

I am now only down 3 pounds in 10 days on the 500 cal diet (12 days on the hcg drops).  Now I am gaining!  Please help me!  Suggestions?????

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I really need help PLEASE!

TheChicsporadic
Hi KristineB,

Once you gain more than 2 lbs, you should have a "steak or apple" day. either of the 2 will do. One big chunk of steak for dinner with apple or tomato on the side. OR, 6 apples the whole day. Drinking Tons of water is right....drink 1-2 gal if you can. Check if your birth control pill is coated in sugar or contains sugar. I heard BCP usually makes you gain...I suggest you check all areas. Then keep us posted Ok? Don't be discouraged, this is a very normal phase to women on hcg. Men are doing good with this diet, but we can't let their success be compared to ours because we have different bodies...for lack of succinct word. You can do this, I just know